Aranea Highwind

1745 hours

My top games of 2021:

1. Lost Judgment - 128 hours

2. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - 127 hours

3. Judgment - 126 hours

4. Borderlands 3 -  107 hours

5. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age - 101 hours

https://wrapup.playstation.com/en-us/467c44eef2c91fa94d565bbf58b13263e1a1f8d17085bb246bdd80f7d2105578/

UwlsPL2.png

4DQKUaz.png

fZmVx1x.png

Edited by Viscera1900
Added some screenshots
  • Like 2

Still haven't quite figured out how to do the picture thing, so here's the link to mine:

https://wrapup.playstation.com/en-us/3758bfd996985259e381ca66595340e662b95bec4b22d3bd914463a028b039f9/

1,879 hours (gotta love downtime when working from home ??)

1. Super Meat Boy - 217 hours
  2. Super Meat Boy Forever - 208 hours
  3. Atomicrops - 106 hours
  4. Curse of the Dead Gods - 84 hours
  5. Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition - 78 hours

I've also popped 1,152 trophies, of which 29 were :platinum:s... Pretty cool stuff! 

By the way that dumbass find the mouse that can't reach the cheese thing was atrocious... 20 times, really?? WTF was up with that?!!

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 1

Wish this 80 billion dollar company could release a single promotion/event like this and actually have it work. (Barring the server overloading issue, there are plenty of times when the webpage & infrastructure of an event seems as though it was made by a 15-year-old programmer).

9 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

wwt7s4G.jpeg

what is this dumb shit wrapup, i dont have a ps5, let alone with bo4 on since it 4 only
also that all adds to 800 hours, somehow, doesnt make much sense to me

I'm really confused about what you're trying to say.

Also, those 5 games don't add up to 800. 800 was your total.

• Like 2

I have never been so pissed off by a reCAPTCHA before. I had the same error as most of you but I didn't get any puzzles to solve so I decided to use a different browser. It looked like it was going to work. First, I was multitasking in the middle of a Dead by Daylight game when I came across this mouse/cheese challenge and proceeded to give up until after the match ended when it said 5 out of 20 (?!). Then, I completed it and got bored towards the end so missed a few easy ones and failed the task. The second time I really concentrated and got all of it right only to realise that I made a mistake entering the password. I try again, only this time I forget which pic my mouse was on on puzzle number 7 and clicked the wrong one so had to restart. Finally, I entered the right password and completed the reCAPTCHA correctly only for the website to load up and give me the same damn 'uh oh' message. I'm done for today...

6 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I'm really confused about what you're trying to say.

Also, those 5 games don't add up to 800. 800 was your total.

black ops 4 says its a ps5 only game, despite it being released years before the ps5, and me not owning one
& im not that stupid, dude, but considering i only have 2 games over 50 hours im befuddled as to how i got there

3 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

Felt like I barely played anything in 2021, but I still managed to put some hours on a few things:

EKrAHWS.png

Note: I've put nearly 200 hours on P5R in 2020, the 35 hours were just for 2021.

How many hours total?

3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I wanted to check, but I couldn't get by the Recaptcha of solving the mouse not reaching the cheese. I don't understand why you need to do it 20 times.

Edit: I got through it on the third attempt: https://wrapup.playstation.com/en-us/d227a1cc48c90a0afd34f371853be3771ecc8dfde1c618278988e91b62c5b931/

60 plats this year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

I had to select an image of a frog (from 8 possible images) twice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

3 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

black ops 4 says its a ps5 only game, despite it being released years before the ps5, and me not owning one
& im not that stupid, dude, but considering i only have 2 games over 50 hours im befuddled as to how i got there

Ok, so you're saying you don't own a PS5? Cause that's the only issue I see. It's not saying that it's a PS5 only game, it's saying that you played it solely on PS5.

But yes, if you don't even own a PS5 then that's the bug.

Yeah...getting the FFXIV plat + Endwalker release will do that lol

I really love that these Top 4 games represent the genre of games I like the most: RPG.

Looking  forward to having Elden Ring in my Top 4 most played games for 2022!

vSltcfE.png

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

What the shit :lol:

Asked me to verify I'm human. Here's how it went.

> Ok cool, let's solve some Captchas..

>Find the image where the mouse can't get the cheese. 

> *1 mins later* Oh this one! Easy! 

> *1 of 5 done*,  What?!

> *5 minutes later and 5 cheese puzzles later*

> 5 of 20 done..

> Hell naw, I quit.

• Like 1

This is cool. I love it when the console makers do this. Nintendo has a 2021 wrap-up as well.

My stats

General Stats

928 total hours

897 hours locally

31 hours online

310 total days played

143 games played

Top Games

1. Persona 5 Royal - 122 hours
  2. Marvel's Avengers - 108 hours
  3. Persona 5 Strikers - 46 hours
  4. The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series - 42 hours
  5. Rocket League - 40 hours

Trophies

3,744 new trophies

90 platinum (2%)

757 gold (20%)

1,211 silver (32%) 

1,686 bronze (45%)

Claimed 29 out of 37 Monthly Games

Pretty sure PS3 and Vita aren't calculated at all for hours and number of titles played. Obviously, they still count in the trophies breakdown. Pretty sure I cracked over 1,000 hours on PlayStation this year if it would've calculated the time I spent on Vita and PS3. And the titles played would be around 200 in that case.

• Like 2

Kind of sad to see FFXIV dethroned after being on top for like the past four years.  Pretty sure the 2019 XIV playtime was more than the other four put together.  Last time I play played was when Tower at Paradigms Breach was new and even then I wasn't playing that much.  I still haven't picked up Endwalker.

FJk85GQX0AEswtG.jpg

I wonder if it counts PS3/Vita trophies too.

FJk858wXoAYNETq.jpg

Edited by Makai_Sleuth
  • Like 1