PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up

Aranea Highwind

It's too bad PS3 games aren't included in the wrap-up. Almost certainly passed the 1,000 hour mark with those included. My first year trophy hunting, and I'm happy those hours went into a variety of games and experiences, rather than one or two never-ending games as what usually happened in the years before. Satisfied with what I got done, and think 2022 is going to be pretty interesting. 

EAXEY8e.png

• Like 4

Looks like it's working for me now, so here's how my wrap up looks. Lots of RPGs as expected. ?

I definitely spent a long time with Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time last year, although the figure is a bit misleading because a lot of that was spent idle while my turbo controller took care of the bunny races and some of the BTs. Divinity: Original Sin would have taken half of that time if the trophies popped for both players in co-op. Ended up having to do 2 complete playthroughs. What can I say about Yakuza 7? Time well spent. It's pretty amazing how they managed to transition the series into a turn-based RPG so well. I don't like being reminded how much time I spent playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. Garbage game, but I did what I had to for the sake of 100% completion. ? I only started playing Genshin mid-November, so it's kind of funny to see it as one of my most played games already. I expect it'll be way higher on the list next year.

7y9tKiF.png

X5WwwxY.png

uQ3DDML.png

• Like 3

Damn, couldn't change the language to english, but still is understandable in context

New-Canvas1.jpg

tbh I wasn't sure what games would appear here, Really happy it's the Witcher 3 again, since it's my favorite game ever, I decided to plat the second stack, just because I love it so much. Probably it will be my number 1 in 2022 too, after they release next gen version.

I guess if Vita was tracked it would show my 90+ hours in Persona 4. I think my count is a little bit off too. I platinumed Yakuza Like a Dragon PS5 version this year, and I am pretty sure it took more than Persona Strikers 66hr. Also, wait... I platinumed Cyberpunk and I have spent around 70 hours in that too. 

But oh well, nice to see all that statistics, I am always excited to see them each year. Definitely looking to lower my shit platinums this year to only a few and gain less but more substantial platinums. Especially now that I decided to paint at least one painting of games I platinum. 

22 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

I kinda wish it would track the actual gameplay time, not just the time when a game is turned on and you're afk. I got Tekken 7 with something around 450h. Online play just over 200 hours. I only play T7 online.  The overall "time played" is 3820 hours for me... Because my console is turned on all the time and while I do play a lot, at least 1/3rd of that is being afk. Would've been nice to see real numbers. 

Also, another victim of mouse and cheese. F*ck mice. And cheese. I liked both until today. 

How would they even verify between AFK and you're literally playing?

6 hours ago, lankylad1606 said:

Out of interest, has anyone that got the uh oh! message tried again and it actually start working Wondering if i just need to wait and keep trying, or if this is just not going to ever work for me :(. I've definately got the settings right with full share and it has always been on this and i played more then 10 hours on some days last year let alone in total :D.

Yeah, wondering the same thing. ;/

5 hours ago, Pungwin said:

What... Nooo.... I don't have a persona addiction... What do you mean...

At least P5 Dancing and P4 Golden cant be shown as its only a top 4...

And basically 90% of that COD time played is Zombies as its the only good thing about it unless you count this years one.

I've gotten 11 new platinum trophies from the last year (yes all persona 5 based games are in those)

And I had a total of 1,129 hours in total with like 80% of it from PS4 based games.BBfAE4Y.png

Why's yours only Top 4? Every other image I've seen is Top 5

5 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

It's too bad PS3 games aren't included in the wrap-up. Almost certainly passed the 1,000 hour mark with those included. My first year trophy hunting, and I'm happy those hours went into a variety of games and experiences, rather than one or two never-ending games as what usually happened in the years before. Satisfied with what I got done, and think 2022 is going to be pretty interesting.

It says you had claimed 116% of the PS+ games. Sony's really good at this whole coding thing ?

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 10:13 AM, lankylad1606 said:

Out of interest, has anyone that got the uh oh! message tried again and it actually start working Wondering if i just need to wait and keep trying, or if this is just not going to ever work for me :(. I've definately got the settings right with full share and it has always been on this and i played more then 10 hours on some days last year let alone in total :D.

Came here to ask the same thing. Got the wrap-up last year and have all the same settings, have all the settings needed for this to work and still getting the same error.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crabby-san said:

Came here to ask the same thing. Got the wrap-up last year and have all the same settings, have all the settings needed for this to work and still getting the same error.

Same here , really frustrated. 

All i want is that Death Stranding avatar to replace my old sam+bb avatar ?

2 hours ago, AlphaExGAT said:

Of course PlayStation releases something like this that has something wrong with it from jump and don't at least acknowledge it and say "we are working on it" for a time.

Well, to be fair they probably haven't made a statement because they aren't gonna fix it and have no intention to.

1,985 Total Hours

254 - 13% of Your Total Playtime was on PS5 titles (And it's funny since I just got my PS5 in December)

1,731 - 87% of Your Total Playtime was on PS4 Titles

In 2021 you played  65 Games

Your Top Games of 2021

1. Fallout 4 - 209 Hours

2. Far Cry 6: Standard Edition PS4 - 151 Hours

3. Immortals Fenyx Rising PS4 & PS5 - 134 Hours - Played both PS4 and PS5

4. Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition - 133 Hours

5. HITMAN 3 - 95 Hours

https://wrapup.playstation.com/en-us/6a4a5bca400cac2a87d2c4c89572a66f7df1dd03dd4b9e3a6e9aaec391501b84/

• Like 1