Deluxe Edition or Ultimate Edition PSN Store

Revenant_SZ

As the online purchase for Jump Force will be unavailable from 08/02/22 this may be the last time the deluxe edition will go on sale in the U.K store. Should I wait until the 03/02/22 for a chance of the ultimate edition to go on sale, or is there not much difference between the two editions.

I could always purchase the deluxe edition a day before the sales end, and if the ultimate edition goes on sale purchase that and get a refund for the deluxe edition.

I bought the Ultimate Edition. Not sure about the Deluxe Edition, but the additional DLC characters from the Character Passes did mean that I had a faster time getting the 50 titles trophy though, since you had more characters to exhaust the play 1 match per character title, before going on to 10 matches per character title.

Also it gives you some avatar items too as rewards and this makes the 50 avatar items trophy too a lot easier.

There were one or two other trophies made easier too, but forgot which ones though. Think was the acquire 50 J-Skills trophy IIRC.

Edited by gunman47
  • Like 1