zombie mode taken down already?

melodicmizery

woke up and got a few matches in. was actually enjoying it and then got kicked from a game. main menu still said zombie mode but everytime i clicked it it put me into gun master. closed game and re opened it and now zombie mode is gone. 

i dont understand why they dont keep these modes in the game. like the elf game thats completely gone to. i never seen a game like this that takes features away lol. 

edit. yup its def gone. the twitter world complained about people getting the skins by xp farming. so they removed it. shame. 

what pisses me off about the players in this game is they complain people are xp farming and unlocking guns. yet they have no issue with using their unlocks to completely murder and shun off new players who dont have anything unlocked. the first week i played this game i was getting my ass handed to me. even my friends who were over playing on my 2nd account just simply quit playing and started doing other stuff lol. 

the fact is there is a community who want to play with bots instead of people. yet people are forcing them not to and forcing them to play with them and their way. but the end result is if you take away bots and people who only want to play bots, they are just going to leave the game. they arent going to go play something they are forced to like. 

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1