Online trophies question?

Just now, FreshFromThaDeli said:

No it's didn't carry over stats to the Definitive Edition. You're gonna have to do it all over again.

Thank you for your reply, may I ask you if I can boost this? If yes, how many players do I need and how much time does it take to get to level 60? And is there anything should I know before I start the game?

6 minutes ago, ilRASli said:

Thank you for your reply, may I ask you if I can boost this? If yes, how many players do I need and how much time does it take to get to level 60? And is there anything should I know before I start the game?

It's fully boostable because the servers are almost completely deserted at this point but you will need 4 players for the all game types played trophy. Getting to Lv60 will take a good 15-20hrs if you're efficient with how you boost XP via the Med Kit method.

11 minutes ago, walafc0 said:

15-20 hours ? Let's be realistic, it's less than 10 hours (per player), I'd say ~7 hours but I don't remember well. And it's much more faster if you boost with two other people instead of one.

If you have three other players to boost with it might take 8 hours. However, doing alone(which is the most likely situation) it can easily take 20 hours. The last ten levels from 50 to 60 is the real grind

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, walafc0 said:

15-20 hours ? Let's be realistic, it's less than 10 hours (per player), I'd say ~7 hours but I don't remember well. And it's much more faster if you boost with two other people instead of one.

I can only go by what I did and it took me approx 15hrs to solo boost myself to Lv60, because the servers kept crashing and the game itself, crashed a couple of times as well whilst boosting.

13 hours ago, MontieDarko said:

I just finished this and I'm almost LV61 with 1,787,720exp

If you are solo, you can average about 28,000exp every ten minutes or so with the med kit method, that means you need to do that method 63ish times. Approximately 10.5hrs if you are just going for exp.

You also will need around 200,000 scrap for everything. If you are just going for scrap on the beach with a 20min time limit you can get a little over 20,000scrap pre 20min med kit run.

The grind from LV 50-60 is the pain. About every 3ish med kit runs at 28,000exp you will gain one LV

Oh an when you hit 100,000 scrap on MP you get an extra 50,000 exp.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'm thinking about going at it soon, if I'll find the motivation. If someone is in the same scenario, feel free to contact me ! PSN : SLennox

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SLennox said:

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'm thinking about going at it soon, if I'll find the motivation. If someone is in the same scenario, feel free to contact me ! PSN : SLennox

I'm considering this. Do you need to have done the single player first, do you know? I want to do the full (new) trilogy but haven't started at all yet. 

6 minutes ago, CptToffer said:

I'm considering this. Do you need to have done the single player first, do you know? I want to do the full (new) trilogy but haven't started at all yet. 

No, MP is available from the get-go because it's an entirely separate mode with only the thinnest of connections to the main story :).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Waspfarmer said:

quick question , the shopaholic trophy one of the character's is prestige 2 , thats not level 60 twice over is it ...god i hope not :o 

The characters that require you to prestige are not needed for the Shopaholic trophy. Once you get to level 60, you'll have access to all the ones you need to buy for that trophy.

6 minutes ago, Waspfarmer said:

quick question , the shopaholic trophy one of the character's is prestige 2 , thats not level 60 twice over is it ...god i hope not :o 

Nope, the highest level required to unlock all characters is 60, with Lara herself being the last.

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ItsVenss said:

Can you do the online trophy's on playstation 5 ? or will i not find matches ?
Thinking about going back to it for my backlog

Being on the PS5 is irrelevant, because the game is just running in BC mode so won't have any bearing on if you find a match or not but do note the servers are very dead at this point so boosting is effectively mandatory if you want the Plat.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/01/2022 at 7:35 AM, HuntingFever said:

It's fully boostable because the servers are almost completely deserted at this point but you will need 4 players for the all game types played trophy. Getting to Lv60 will take a good 15-20hrs if you're efficient with how you boost XP via the Med Kit method.

It's a little bit less than that, seems long but when you calculate its less than 12h top (to avoid the crash you need to relaunch the game after every 3 games). 

For people wondering the time between solo vs duo, here is my calculation based on my experience. In total you need to acquire 1'771'000 xp.

Solo method :

31'000 xp per game

Time per game = 9 min (in game) + 3 min (lobby) = ± 12 min

Total time required =  (1'771'000 xp  /  31'000 xp)    x   12 min  =  686 min  =  11.5 hours

Duo method :

105'000 xp per game (it depends of your boosting partner, but we were reaching 74 kills each game so it was even more efficient than the YT video).

Time per game = 20 min (in game) + 3 min (lobby) = ± 23 min

Total time required =  (1'771'000 xp  /  105'000 xp)    x   23 min  =  388 min  =  6.5 hours

Conclusion :

Having a dedicated partner for the duo method can save you around 5h than if you were doing it solo. Also I found the duo method more relaxing, since everytime you die, there is a 4-5 seconds gap of doing nothing before respawing. Seems nothing, but having that little break allows to breath more.

And do not forget, relaunch the game after every 3 games to avoid the crashes. Thats the more important thing since not a lot of people are aware of that. 

Edited by bunshing
  • Like 3

Bunshing care to explain how to do the solo method?

I've just been recently made aware of the server state and I want to plat this before they are shut down completely.

10 hours ago, bunshing said:

It's a little bit less than that, seems long but when you calculate its less than 12h top (to avoid the crash you need to relaunch the game after every 3 games). 

For people wondering the time between solo vs duo, here is my calculation based on my experience. In total you need to acquire 1'771'000 xp.

Solo method :

31'000 xp per game

Time per game = 9 min (in game) + 3 min (lobby) = ± 12 min

Total time required =  (1'771'000 xp  /  31'000 xp)    x   12 min  =  686 min  =  11.5 hours

Duo method :

105'000 xp per game (it depends of your boosting partner, but we were reaching 74 kills each game so it was even more efficient than the YT video).

Time per game = 20 min (in game) + 3 min (lobby) = ± 23 min

Total time required =  (1'771'000 xp  /  105'000 xp)    x   23 min  =  388 min  =  6.5 hours

Conclusion :

Having a dedicated partner for the duo method can save you around 5h than if you were doing it solo. Also I found the duo method more relaxing, since everytime you die, there is a 4-5 seconds gap of doing nothing before respawing. Seems nothing, but having that little break allows to breath more.

And do not forget, relaunch the game after every 3 games to avoid the crashes. Thats the more important thing since not a lot of people are aware of that. 

25 minutes ago, dominuss26 said:

Bunshing care to explain how to do the solo method?

I've just been recently made aware of the server state and I want to plat this before they are shut down completely.

It's simple, just pickup all the medkits and return them to your base - rinse and repeat until the match is over.

• Like 1