responce from gearbox regarding bug in dlc

spiritualmutant

I got a response from gearbox in regards to the bugs in the DLC bounty and blood mission 'The Quick and the Quickerer' 

21/1/2021 (UK format) 

Hey Raiden, 

I understand your frustration with this issue, and i apologize for the inconvenience. 

I know this issue has been known to the devs for some time now and a bug report was escalated and was being worked on. That being said, Customer Support has no visibility on the developer's progress, and therefore, I'm not able t provide any update on this. 

Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with any sort of confirmation and you will have to contact the retailer that you purchased the game from for a refund. 

If there's anything else I can assist you with I'd be more than happy with it. 

Thank you. 

2K Jagger

2K Games 

I'm currently on my phone and unaware of how to upload the screenshot of my email so copied and pasted it above. Thought some people might want to know this information so I shared it. 

Edited by spiritualmutant

54 minutes ago, spiritualmutant said:

I got a response from gearbox in regards to the bugs in the DLC bounty and blood mission 'The Quick and the Quickerer' 

21/1/2021 (UK format) 

Hey Raiden, 

I understand your frustration with this issue, and i apologize for the inconvenience. 

I know this issue has been known to the devs for some time now and a bug report was escalated and was being worked on. That being said, Customer Support has no visibility on the developer's progress, and therefore, I'm not able t provide any update on this. 

Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with any sort of confirmation and you will have to contact the retailer that you purchased the game from for a refund. 

If there's anything else I can assist you with I'd be more than happy with it. 

Thank you. 

2K Jagger

2K Games 

I'm currently on my phone and unaware of how to upload the screenshot of my email so copied and pasted it above. Thought some people might want to know this information so I shared it. 

Gotta love the old 1 hand doesn't know what the others doing response or the good old we dunno so we going to blame the scapegoat

They have been saying this, ever since the bugs were first reported nearly 2 years ago so I have verly little faith they will ever be fixed - especially since the Tiny Tina spin-off is due out in 2 months so all their resources will be diverted there and away from BL3.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

in the hope this finds someone who is seeking help. 

I completed the bugged mission above via vault hunter mode, replayed the entire DLC to trigger the mission, and when it triggered, played out perfectly fine, AS LONG AS YOU complete the missions as soon as you trigger it, without leaving the sessions, fast traveling or turning off the console. 

so I'm going to finish up the DLC on TVHM and go back to my normal playthrough and get the rest of the trophies. 

• Like 2