[Expired] 22/1/22 Daily Challenge glitched

Breakingthegreen

16 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

To my best efforts I cannot get a distance in the challenge above 516.99m, if I'm right you can earn a diamond cup in the Rayman Legends Vita version for the next 24 hours.

Seems to be the exact same glitch as the last one.

Just a small fix, the distance is 515.99

• Like 2

i tried playing the challenge multiple times. guessing i'm glad i joined at the right time. even if it takes until server shutdown i just gotta do my best to get multiple silvers/golds

just started the game today.

i need more of these types of levels. loving the touch controls you look out for hazards and murph does all the work.

Edited by Lordguwa

4 minutes ago, gmipf said:

Wow that was fast.

Part of my routine has become trying to get 2 silver cups in the challenges every night, before I go to bed, that's why I found it so quick. This will affect the maths I worked out for myself, so I'll need to work on that later.

Edited by breakingthegreen
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

Part of my routine has become trying to get 2 silvers in the cups every night, before I go to bed, that's why I found it so quick. This will affect the maths I worked out for myself, so I'll need to work on that later.

I also found it myself 10min ago. But I meant fast after the last Diamond glitch. These are rare usually.

EDIT: Now changed to Barbara and got the Diamond. NICE.

Edited by gmipf

13 minutes ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

This is driving me up the wall, I keep getting 515.79 haha

How do you change the character youre playing as? I am stuck with Murph I have a princess as a normal character that I play as but these always force me to be Murph

I changed the character, but it didn’t have any effect. Turns out I needed to lower the platform for it to trigger the glitched Diamond 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

2 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Yeah, I lowered it and boom got it. I tried not doing it with the two princesses and got nothing out of it. Tried lowering it and I got it to show up as Diamond.

I found out how to change character, 2nd princess failed first time second time i missed lowering the platform but still got the diamond so, it seems that its just random i guess

23 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Damn. You guys are really making me want to play this. Sadly I only have the PS4 version.

it's only 20 on the vita psn store (probably preferable so you can switch with your cartridge games while you do the challenges every day). i bought the cartridge version a long time ago on clearance for 6 bucks at target.

Edited by ChowderlyDude
  • Like 1

This is the 3rd glitch I've seen since 07/01/2021 the 2nd being under 600m. The other one was at 4095m so this is another gift for those who are struggling with this trophy. Some have said in the past there could be a 9 month interval between glitches and probably 80% of players have got the trophy based off this glitch.