[PS4] Is the plat still doable and is it buggy?

WhiterWhite00

Since I liked BF1 and BF5, I'm thinking about playing BF4 with EA Play, but few questions stop me from trying the plat and are making me think about it:

-Is the multiplayer still alive? Especially now that BF2042 has been released...

-How do I avoid to replay the entire story multiple times just to get some trophies? (I read that some people got the campaign erased after the end), I WOULD LIKE to replay the story just 1-2 times (one for completing it for fun and one for the collectibles, or even better: just one time and get everything in one run. A friend of mine replayed the story like 4 times?)

If there is something I need to worry before starting the game, let me know, thx :)

Edited by WhiterWhite00
Added platform
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yes the multiplayer is still alive and have so many players (i got the platinum 2 months ago (december 2021)

The campaign save have some problems and maybe deleted save data (the exact problem is that you should not death in VIP helipad area, if you dead you should start from beginning of chapter)

Also everytime you wanted to quit the game you should quit the chapter, then quit the game, the shut down the PS3

Some of Multiplayer trophies are pain, because need to play certain modes and there is no enough player every time for that modes, but if you have enough patience it is possible

Frame rate on PS3 is very low and make you tired

Also 100% trophies is hard because there is so many DLCs

• Like 1