Special Rating trophy

jrod2510

How is it 2022 and there is still no specific, detailed information as to what it takes to earn this trophy?!  Everywhere I read everyone has a different story as to how they popped it, yet the only thing consistent is that they did it on A New Life.  What's it take to earn this trophy?!  It's driving me mad!

• 4 months later...

There has got to be a pattern followed. All bodyguards must be killed and not a single one sedated.  The guards in the surveilance van MUST NOT be killed first because they will eventually call in some BACK-UP after being alerted by the other people in the house - this will provide the EXTRA KILLS for which I am now convinced is the reason why others fail.  You know that back-up has arrived when TWO LIMOUSINES are parked outside (next to the surveillance van).

I have had a total of 22 kills including the target - so that should be 21 bodyguards.  I am not sure if getting a few headshots is another requirement, I had 10 though.  Bodies discovered or witnesses will not negate the trophy. BUT try getting the video evidence in the van before you leave.  Make sure to bring back any weapon(s) brought with you when exiting the scene and this includes being in the suit again, not that you needed to use a disguise for this. DO NOT FORGET to kill the two bodyguards in the surveilance van that were spared earlier.

The key here is to go straight to the tree house, does not matter if the lady sees you and shoot the first bodyguard when he is standing next to the swimming pool - do not kill him when he stands close to the treehouse and faces it, you need witnesses to alert the other guards so they will go and check the dead bodies for you to shoot them again.  Also do not kill the jogger who will eventually pull out a concealed pistol, no matter how tempting it is to kill that bastard... and the German Shepherd - leave that handsome dog alone you heartless monster!  

The video below should be of help in getting this trophy.

Spoiler

On 03/06/2022 at 4:23 AM, DreddPirateRobb said:

Also make sure not to kill the wife. Knock her out and steal the necklace...

I have totally forgotten about this... a very important part on how to get The Russian Hare Special Ranking. She must not be killed, burnt or garrotted.

I wait for her inside the indoor pool area (she goes in after tinkering with the barbecue grill) until she takes a dip in the smaller pool. Wait for her to enter the sauna room while keeping an eye on the lone bodyguard that roam this area. Eventually he leaves with a generous amount of time left to sedate the wife, take the necklace (evidence) and hide the body inside the sauna. Just make sure she grunts or moans to know that she is still alive and just got knocked out.

She must be done last, after all the body guards were killed and the target.  Ignore the clown, butler and the pool boy running around but do watch out for the jogger who will most likely wait for you outside the main door.  He has a hand gun as mentioned earlier and will shoot at you while going for the mission exit.  Getting seen by witnessed and getting shot at will not invalidate this trophy.

Edited by Eispan
... added more information....
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Eispan said:

There has got to be a pattern followed. All bodyguards must be killed and not a single one sedated.  The guards in the surveilance van MUST NOT be killed first because they will eventually call in some BACK-UP after being alerted by the other people in the house - this  means EXTRA kills.  I think this is where it lies.  You know that back-up has arrived when TWO LIMOUSINES are parked outside next to the van.

I have had a total of 22 kills including the target - so that should be 21 bodyguards.  I am not sure if getting a few headshots is another requirement, I had 10 though.  Bodies discovered or witnesses will not negate the trophy. BUT try getting the video evidence in the van before you leave.  Also make sure to bring back any weapon you took in with you when exiting the scene and this includes being in the suit again.

The key here is to go straight to the tree house, does not matter if the lady sees you and shoot the first bodyguard when he is standing next to the swimming pool - do not kill him when he stands close to the treehouse and faces it, you need witnesses to alert the other guards so they will go and check the dead bodies for you to shoot them again.  Also do not kill the jogger who will eventually pull out a concealed pistol, no matter how tempting it is to kill that bastard.  The video below should be of help in getting this trophy.

Hide contents

Also make sure not to kill the wife. Knock her out and steal the necklace. Patience is also required as there seems to be a stream of bodyguards, then they stop, and after a few minutes more come out. It take ages to do this but don't leave the treehouse until the guards stop coming after a fair while. 

• Like 1