[PS3] Claptastic Voyage DLC nowhere to be found

I bought the season pass for this PS3 version of the game, got all my DLCs from the in game store, but Claptastic Voyage is not there. I go to the PS Store however, and it’s there but it won’t let me download it. I’m thinking on rebuilding my database if going to a fast travel station won’t cut for me. Has anyone else encountered this or know how to solve this crap? Thanks.

Update: I rebuilt the database and got no luck with Claptastic Voyage. I’m hoping the fast travel networks will have “Deck 13 1/2” on there, so I can be asked to download it from there.

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123

• 2 months later...

All you can do is email Sony and ask them to look into why the store won't let you download it. Also, the DLC locations don't appear until after you install the relevant DLC, therefore Deck 13 1/2 won't even show up because the game doesn't know it exists :(.

EDIT: Something must have changed with one of the patches, because the DLC start points in the fast travel stations aren't supposed to appear if you don't own the DLCs.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

All you can do is email Sony and ask them to look into why the store won't let you download it.

Looks like @Lil-Gameboy123 got it sorted, since they started earning these DLC trophies about 8 hours ago.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 8:18 PM, Helyx said:

Looks like @Lil-Gameboy123 got it sorted, since they started earning these DLC trophies about 8 hours ago.

Yeah, I figured it out, but I don’t get why the DLC wouldn’t show through the PS3 store. I had to go to a fast travel station and click on Deck 13 1/2, where the game asked me to download the DLC. From there, it brought me to said DLC and I was able to grab it.

• Like 1