Please List Here All Aim-Compatible VR Games

MrTacoNinja

The only list I found when I Googled it was from last year in May. Surely there have been games added since, right? Can members please add what games are compatible? 

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 3

I'm going to add Warzone VR to this list, I played it last year, entirely with the Aim controller and it's actually pretty decent. 

Same for Bravo Team, I liked that one too, although it's already added xD I liked Honor And Duty too, that one can be added. (Honor And Duty D-Day & Honor And Duty Arcade Edition are kind of separate so might as well list them as 2 games)

I haven't played Alvo, The Perfect Sniper, Boxed In or Operation Warcade, but those ones are Aim compatible too. 

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I'm going to add Warzone VR to this list, I played it last year, entirely with the Aim controller and it's actually pretty decent. 

Same for Bravo Team, I liked that one too, although it's already added xD I liked Honor And Duty too, that one can be added. (Honor And Duty D-Day & Honor And Duty Arcade Edition are kind of separate so might as well list them as 2 games)

I haven't played Alvo, The Perfect Sniper, Boxed In or Operation Warcade, but those ones are Aim compatible too. 

Thanks for adding amigo!

Only got the gun for Christmas and I haven’t had chance to use it yet as I’m working my way through my backlog. Very interested in this topic and will definitely by purchasing some of these games. I have sniper elite vr but I have heard there can be issues with the tracking as you line the gun to your headset.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/22/2022 at 4:03 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

The only list I found when I Googled it was from last year in May. Surely there have been games added since, right? Can members please add what games are compatible? 

I will try and make a list soon thats updated, will add all of these and any I find on the forums. IDK why there is no updated list anywhere.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 4:03 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Can members please add what games are compatible? 

This is all I found ,I havent test it myself. Got the aim 2 weeks ago so might need some time to go through it all.

Some were found on New Site articles, some on reddit and in random places.

A few of these I have not even heard of and they dont have trophy lists.

Blood & Truth supposedly supports only the DLC minigames.

AFTER THE FALL
ALVO
ARIZONA SUNSHINE
BEAT BLASTER
BLOOD & TRUTH
BORDERLANDS 2 VR
BOXED IN
BRAVO TEAM
CHROMA GUN
CRISIS VRIGADE 1
CRISIS VRIGADE 2
DICK WILDE 1
DICK WILDE 2
DOOM 3 VR
DOOM VFR
DRONE STRIKER
DWVR
EVASION
FARPOINT
FIREWALL ZERO HOUR
HONOR AND DUTY ARCADE EDITION
HONOR AND DUTY D-DAY
MEGALITH
MORTAL BLITZ: COMBAT ARENA
OPERATION WARCADE
PANCAKE HOUSE
ROM EXTRACTION
SCRAPER: FIRST STRIKE
SNIPER ELITE VR
SOLARIS OFFWORLD COMBAT
SPECIAL DELIVERY
TELEFRAG
THE BROOKHAVEN EXPERIMENT
THE PERFECT SNIPER
UNEARTHING MARS 2
WARZONE VR
WRAITH VR
ZERO CALIBER

Sources

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/all-psvr-aim-controller-compatible-games

https://metagame.guide/lists/best-psvr-aim-controller-games-in-2023

https://www.androidcentral.com/all-playstation-vr-games-support-playstation-aim-controller

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/121141-please-list-here-all-aim-compatible-vr-games/

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/bx6dev/list_of_all_aim_controller_compatible_games_so_far/

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/pl7b4a/best_aim_controller_games/

The reddit link has decent info

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 3

Add Telefrag and Mortal Blitz Combat Arena. I found Telefrag nearly unplayable with the 2 motion controllers, but much better and truly playable with the aim. I would go as far as saying never bother with Telefrag (even at a very cheap price) unless you have the aim controller to make it better. Also, although these two I'm mentioning here feel good with the aim controller, their online multiplayer is totally dead, and that was what they were built for, so, don't buy them unless they are being sold very cheap. Telefrag is playable solo against 1 computer bot though, so you can still play it (but it gets old fast like that). It's not bad for the fans of Unreal-Tournament-like games however. It's clear that it attempted to implement some Unreal Tournament elements there in VR, and most were done ok. I'm just not that big of a fan of the deathmatch style games. Mortal Blitz Combat Arena was better, but its single player content is more limited, so think twice about getting that one if you are playing solo.

Instead, what I recommend for new players with the aim controller are Farpoint, Unearthing Mars 2, and Borderlands 2 VR. Doom 3 VR and Doom VFR are probably good choices too, but I haven't tried them yet. They are in my psvr1 backlog.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2023 at 9:12 AM, ValkerianCreator said:

Mortal Blitz Combat Arena was better, but its single player content is more limited, so think twice about getting that one if you are playing solo.

Do you or anyone reading this thread recommend getting the "Standard Edition" or just sticking to the free version? 

I know there's the PlayStation Plus VIP Booster each month as well, but yeah, I do see the Standard Edition go on sale fairly often. I just thought I'd ask out of curiosity. Thanks! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maxine said:

Do you or anyone reading this thread recommend getting the "Standard Edition" or just sticking to the free version? 

I know there's the PlayStation Plus VIP Booster each month as well, but yeah, I do see the Standard Edition go on sale fairly often. I just thought I'd ask out of curiosity. Thanks! 

If you have the aim controller, the free version is worth trying. Even if the multiplayer is dead, it still has good gameplay using the aim controller. The free version has the tutorial and the 3 matches at the first planet (3 short levels, deathmatch-style vs. computer opponents) for free. So there is some single player content, but it is very little. Out of the 3 free levels only one is "the real deal" in the sense that the first two are 1 vs. 1 (you vs. 1 bot only), but the last one is a full match with you and 2-3 other computer players, all vs. all at the arena (winner is the one that gets the most kills during the time of the match).

I liked the gameplay enough to buy the "standard version" for $10 (to get all the single player content). But then I had to deal with a data corruption glitch that made me think I had wasted the money. Look up the board for Mortal Blitz Combat Arena to see the topic where I posted about that (and how I got it fixed it later). The standard version is the same thing, but it adds 4 more planets to the single player content, which translate to 12 additional matches vs. computer bots at other locations (3 per planet).

I think that you should decide if you like it enough by playing the free version of the game like I did.

If you are hunting for the best psvr1 games for the aim controller, MB Combat Arena is worth trying for sure, but there are other better choices to buy though. Those "better choices" for me were: Borderlands 2 vr, Unearthing Mars 2, and Farpoint. Also, the doom vr games are surely better too.

And... if you want to be seriously impressed with an "arena deathmatch" shooter in psvr1, or in vr in general, I think Rigs Mechanized Combat League is the real king in the category (it's not an aim controller game, but it is spectacular, and one of the top psvr1 games, in my opinion). Rigs is also fully playable solo, without the online modes (which were shut down last year). It is my true top recommendation in the category of MB Combat Arena. Rigs cannot be platinumed or 100% completed anymore (because of unobtainable online trophies), but it is seriously good, even with what it has now. For anyone who gets Rigs, I highly recommend you read that "superstar" topic where I posted in its board, to learn about what's a good first rigs to buy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Might I add that it would be greatly appreciated, if anybody knows whether there are good left-hander implements with AIM controller? I know Farpoint "knows" which way you hold the gun but are there other games that have the same feature too? I recall mapping the stick on stock-end (I don't know the terminology)to movement and the one on the front grip to camera & I imagine right-handers would choose to do opposite of that.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/s/564kULqakp

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/s/gMiqTwoIos

The NON VR GAME : House of The Dead remake works with the AIM and the Move controllers.

And the game "Dreams" has support for VR1. It supports PS Aim controller and the PS Moves.

Dreams is focused on players creating games for others to play. 

So we could start up a list of player created games in Dreams that support the AIM.

Will add them to the list.

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1