What is your most doable PS4 platinum trophy that you will never get?

EnaTenkiyoGaming

Well, I have Crypt of the Necrodancer on my backlog, which is considered the ultimate platinum. there's an extremely small chance that one day I'll have enough skill and focus to pull it off (I haven't tried it yet) but realistically, it's almost unlikely that one day it will be possible haha.:P

Just now, TJsTrophies said:

No, I think you just misunderstand. They are platinum trophies that are achievable but you never will, not impossible ones.

I don't misunderstand. If something is "impossible" as the title states then there is no way of getting it...If you look up the definition of impossible in the dictionary then you might understand.

The thread suggests that people list platinums that are easy but no longer possible.

• Like 2

Looking at the completion percentages on my profile I'd say either Modern Warfare Remastered 1 or 2. Both of them just need those shooting gallery timed trophies for the plats, but I haven't the skill or motivation for either one.

• Like 2

Ratchet and Clank '16 - it crashes everytime I download it.

Battlefield Hardline - those online trophies are dumb + my luck to find boost session are low.

PUBG - I really like this game, I love shooting, adrenaline, and this uncertainty whether the enemy is somewhere close. But for god (if there's one) sake, why those trophies are glitched as hell?

• Like 1

Doom Eternal has a platinum that is, on paper, within my grasp. However, most of the trophies I have left involve putting some serious hours into the multiplayer mode and I find that so un-fun that I refuse to do it.

I'd rather not have the platinum than subject myself to it and I've played through some naff games over the years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RicosTrophyHunt said:

Well no platinums are "least impossible" unless they are completely impossible..So the thread is badly worded

Surely the thread should be called "What is your hardest PS4 platinum trophy that you will never get".

If the most impossible platinum is the hardest game, what does that make the least impossible platinum? I'm confused lol

Anyway, my hardest platinum I'll never get is Unravel 2, I platted the first which was already hard but this one took it further.

Now my easiest platinum I'll never get is Final Fantasy XV, purely because I couldn't put that much effort in a game that I didn't like at all.

Probably Dragon's Dogma on PS3.

It's a game I'm sure I could get the plat for if I took the time to really push for it, but despite some cool aspects and ideas, it was never one that really connected with me, and so I've never felt much of a draw to come back to it.

• Like 1

Witcher 3 - Death March mode makes this game unplayable for me, you get hit once, you die and have to restart the battle from zero, meanwhile you have to hit the first enemies you meet 100 times to kill them with next to no healing, no thanks, combat is the worst part of the game, making it harder makes it worse

Transformers Devastation - the game isn't good enough to have replay value for harder modes, challenges, item/level farming etc. there's only so many times you can smash colorful blocks together

Edited by THE BLADE IS ME
  • Like 3

Doom 2016. It's a game that I only have a few trophies for and I absolutely could get the plat for or at least most of the trophies for. I've been doing some cleanup on my backlog but refuse to touch Doom. It's just not for me and I can't really explain why, except for me not really digging the atmosphere of the game, which is important to me. It's just kinda miserable looking and not fun imo. I can't speak on Doom Eternal much, other than that I actually like the look of that gamemore. 

None, I hope lol. although i imagine i'll lose my streak one day. i like the glitchy dodgy UR games most poeple wouldn't piss on if they were on fire so i guess it's only a matter of time, i broadened my horizons with some cheese to push up into 200 lol but, i need to do some triple a's again to keep me from going insane. 

i went through a stage of gaming on xbox and one game's dlc i could not do was resident evil 7's dlc. i think i just sucked with the xbox controller as i missed my shots on maguerite in ethan must die so many times, i really should go for it now im back "home" but i enjoy putting it off, sending it further into my backlog. 

1 hour ago, RedTitan_RedKing said:

Witcher 3 - Death March makes this game unplayable for me, you get hit once, you die and have to restart everything from zero, meanwhile you have to hit first enemies in game 100 times to kill one of them, no healing, no thanks

Not true, it's just hardest difficulty but there is no permadeath. Save often and after early game it playes just as on normal. Put point in food perk. After some hours you naturally never get hit with this super eazy dodge->attack->dodge->... combat system

1 hour ago, RedTitan_RedKing said:

Homefront Rev - 20+ hours of grinding with 3 other people, ain't nobody got time for that

You can do it solo and it is not 20h+

survivor skill tree is bugged in good way and unlocks trophy for all perks. Then you need 1 partner to do team revives. There is 1 eazy map where you can speedrun it on hard for trophy even solo.

EDIT: I see your trophies, honestly go for Homefront. It's case when ppl remember it harder/longer then it actually is. Guide is misleading and doesn't show best way to obtain online trophies i can give you strats for map on hard etc.

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 2