What is your most doable PS4 platinum trophy that you will never get?

EnaTenkiyoGaming

On 1/22/2022 at 10:00 PM, WiktorM101 said:

Not true, it's just hardest difficulty but there is no permadeath. Save often and after early game it playes just as on normal. Put point in food perk. After some hours you naturally never get hit with this super eazy dodge->attack->dodge->... combat system

You can do it solo and it is not 20h+

survivor skill tree is bugged in good way and unlocks trophy for all perks. Then you need 1 partner to do team revives. There is 1 eazy map where you can speedrun it on hard for trophy even solo.

EDIT: I see your trophies, honestly go for Homefront. It's case when ppl remember it harder/longer then it actually is. Guide is misleading and doesn't show best way to obtain online trophies i can give you strats for map on hard etc.

I should've worded the witcher thing better, what I meant was that you could fight a group of 10 enemies, you chip away at 9 of them, the 10th one hits you once, you're dead, and now have fun fighting all 10 of them again from zero, food costs money, and is limited, you don't have infinite money or unlimited quantities of food

I'm not good at FPS games, so I'm not going to learn how to master the game or do runs and stuff, the game is 4 player coop and the easiest way to do it is with 4 players, and I don't have time to track down 3 other people and be their personal manager to make sure they are there at x hour to play and do this for multiple instances of play, as far as I'm concerned, online trophies are dead for me going forward, tracking people down killed it for me, most people that want to do it don't even speak english, don't live in the same time zones and aren't punctual

Edited by The Investigator

It's probably Monster Hunter World for me. Every time I try to go back to that game I just end up closing the game after not getting matched with another player in a couple of hours despite trying to find people all the time in the multiplayer part (not sure I even understand how it works properly) or just quitting out of boredom when I try it single player. While it's not the easiest platinum that I currently have in the list of incomplete games and I'm totally sure I could manage to get the platinum if I gritted my teeth for a few hundred hours but it's the one that I don't expect to ever complete as it's just not my game at all... On the other hand it could definitely be fun to play in co-op with someone else so who knows, I remember finding other people once and it was quite alrighta... ?

Another one for me would be the Destiny games because they constantly kept changing the requirements for the trophies meaning never ending gearing and farming to be qualified to try the tougher content and the game completely lacked any matchmaking or even any means to try to find other players for the harder content so I noped out of Bungie games completely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedTitan_RedKing said:

I'm not good at FPS games, so I'm not going to learn how to master the game or do runs and stuff, the game is 4 player coop and the easiest way to do it is with 4 players, and I don't have time to track down 3 other people and be their personal manager to make sure they are there at x hour to play and do this for multiple instances of play, as far as I'm concerned, online trophies are dead for me going forward, tracking people down killed it for me, most people that want to do it don't even speak english, don't live in the same time zones and aren't keeping their word, ppl always say, oh then join a discord, it's easier, every discord I've joined for specific game boosting, it's either dead or nobody is responding,, and that's the reality

You don't need to be good. Game runs at 20~25fps so only thing that works is shotgun so you don't even need to aim with this framerate. 

Strategy doesn't require any skill but overpowerd hacking granades/remote cars. Hacking tank plays game for you. You literally stay in corner and wait for it to kill everybody. Speedruning it is overstatmant honestly. You sprint past enemies in some parts and when you need to take over second outpost you use remote car detonation. Leveling up alone takes few hours not 20 i can assure you that. Took me few tries but i was testing everything myself and never played singleplayer before so i learned how game works at the same time when you have this expierience. I needed 1 partner for <1h for team captions and thats it. It's way easier then it sounds. You can even upgrade how many times you can self revive in one mission. 

Playing this multiplayer as intended even with 4 guys is hardest way probably becouse how unstable framerate is. Cheesing is the only way imo.

Honestly if I had psplus right now i would probably carry you just to show you how eazy it is. Feel free to add me on psn when i will have plus back (probably end of next month) i can do it with you. Takes 10 min per run and in worst case scenario 2-3 tries.

Edited by WiktorM101

14 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

Honestly if I had psplus right now i would probably carry you just to show you how eazy it is. Feel free to add me on psn when i will have plus back (probably end of next month) i can do it with you. Takes 10 min per run and in worst case scenario 2-3 tries.

thanks, but I'm not planning on returning to this game, like I said, I gave up on online trophies

Any Call of Duty, all of them are on my profile courtesy of my younger brother. One day I might try for some of the campaign trophies but forget all that dlc zombie crap and mp let alone the platinum. 

Arkham City, I am still undecided whether or not I will try and complete the campaign challenges.

The Witcher 3 - I put about 80+ hours into it back in 2015, I was playing it on the hardest difficulty, other than a couple of fights I really enjoyed what I played. The problem was Gwent...a mini game people love so much, I absolutely hated it, it was the one thing in this game I wish I could have skipped. But of course you HAVE to play certain NPC's to get specific cards. So I eventually got to the point in the story where I was about ready to play the Gwent tournament (which I was dreading), but I had several NPC's out in the world I had to beat first because they would have disappeared if I progressed anymore (I let them build up as long as I could and was left with a large handful I HAD to play against). I got so sick and tired of doing this and just wanted to move on, and I knew MORE of it was to come...that I decided to take break, and had all the intentions in the world to go back to it...but...I never did. Here it is going on 7 years later, and I know if I go back now I'll be rusty as hell playing on the hardest difficulty. I may...I MAY...return to the game when the PS5 version is released, go in with a fresh perspective, maybe give Gwent a second chance. But I don't think the PS4 version will ever be touched again. 

Riptide GP2 - I'm pretty good at arcade racers, they're one of my favorite genres. And a lot of people think this game was very easy...but I always had mind numbing trouble with it. It has some of the worst rubber banding I've ever seen and it's just not a fun game to play. I've gone back to it like 3 or 4 times over the years and my perspective on it never changes. I just can't...I refuse to suffer through a Platinum if I'm not enjoying what I play. 

Just Cause 3 - Simply the challenges are what kept me from the Platinum. I wasn't enjoying myself anymore and there were like 120+ of them to do, so I had to move on.

Batman: Arkham Knight - Brutality 101. If you know, you know. 

Sonic Forces - The game is just trash. The Plat isn't worth worrying about. 

And a game I haven't 100% given up on yet...but I have very little will to go back to it, and it very well could end up on this list...

Destroy All Humans! Remake - I literally have ONE trophy left...it's 3 Starring all the challenges. But these challenges suck so much. I hate the way modes like this make me feel. Raising my blood pressure, make me rage like a child. It's not worth it.  But like....it's 1 trophy. I keep playing something else in place of going back to it...and the more I do this the less likely I am to get it. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 4

On 2022-01-22 at 1:54 PM, RedTitan_RedKing said:

the title is badly worded, there is no less impossible or more impossible, it's either impossible or it isn't

Homefront Rev - 20+ hours of grinding with 3 other people, ain't nobody got time for that

Mafia - the race on hard is just a waste of time, I would rather watch paint dry than ever waste another second tyring to do it

Witcher 3 - Death March makes this game unplayable for me, you get hit once, you die and have to restart the battle from zero, meanwhile you have to hit first enemies in game 100 times to kill one of them, no healing, no thanks

Transformers Devastation - game is not good enough to have a deep replay value for harder modes, challenges, item/level farming etc.

Trust me, Homefront is not 20 hours of multiplayer. The multiplayer takes 5 hours max. You only have to max out one of the classes (I think it’s the survival one), and the trophy for all will pop.

On 1/25/2022 at 7:28 AM, J_E_B_B said:

Trust me, Homefront is not 20 hours of multiplayer. The multiplayer takes 5 hours max. You only have to max out one of the classes (I think it’s the survival one), and the trophy for all will pop.

well, the guide on this site says "will take a solid 12-20 hours depending on your skill level and your partners, so be ready for a long grind", I have no "partners" and low FPS skill level, so I'm assuming going by that that it's the higher end for me, if that info is inaccurate, take it up with whoever made the guide

Edited by The Investigator
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, RedTitan_RedKing said:

well, the guide on this site says "will take a solid 12-20 hours depending on your skill level and your partners", I have no "partners" and low FPS skill level, so I'm assuming going by that that it's the higher end for me, if that info is inaccurate, take it with whoever made the guide

Guides are often wrong. On playstation trophies for example it says you can't play this mode solo but you absolutly can. So far i asked guide time estimate to be changed once for other game. You have other trophies already so you lose nothing trying that.

BTW "will take a solid 12-20 hours depending on your skill level and your partners" is about one trophy (that is grind only not any challenge) that is glitched. Just 2 lines below there is:

"Note: this trophy is bugged in a good way. Multiple players have stated that just finishing the survivor skill tree will unlock this trophy. Therefore, it is recommended that you start with the survivor tree to avoid an extra 10+ hours of grinding. As of February 2018 this beneficial glitch has not been patched."

So you need to unlock just 1 of 4 skills and again same trophy discription:  "to obtain an active skill will take anywhere from 3-6 hours"

Edited by WiktorM101

Uh... The title is basically asking which game on my backlog has the highest plat percentage that I don't think I'll ever return to for lack of interest. In that case, Sly Cooper probably

The answer to the question you sound like you want to be asking: Injustice on the PS3, as if I play Injustice from my backlog it'll be the PS4 version. I don't think I'll ever do it on the PS3 version

Yakuza Kiwami. More specifically the completion list challenges. I don't really have the attention span to learn other games within the game, mainly mahjong and another that I don't remember the name of. Maybe I'll get around to it one day but it's probably the first and last Yakuza game I'll ever play.

Edited by CowboySunset
  • Like 1

shit...I have a list of games I'll probably never get the plat, but some I'll get but just not now

- Spelunky 2 (will probably never get)

- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-fueled (will probably never get)

- Party Crashers (will probably never get, game too buggy and stupid)

- Mafia: Definitive Edition (will probably get, If i can live through the truck turret section running at like 3 fps)

- Control (will probably get, just have to be in the mood to play the game)

- GTA San Andreas (will probably get, just have to not get discouraged after losing a mission 5+ times)

and those are just some, but to see what i'm going for and what i've gotten, check out my platinum journey ⬇️⬇️⬇️ (yeah its a shameless plug)

Edited by Exeshow678
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Those with annoying multiplayer trophies. For example, Red Dead Rredemption are one of my favourite sagas (I love westerns), but I refuse to spend 30/40/50h in MP. I'm kinda SP guy, and I think for future, it would be nice to separate SP trophies and MP trophies in their own lists.

Edited by Galserik
  • Like 1

Went and had a look through my list and here are some of the Candidates:

Fall Guys: Infallible - I was actually really good at this game at launch, had multiple 3-4 win streaks, but could never get 5. Havn't played since Season1 and the game is much different now, don't imagine I will put in enough time to get good again.

UFC 4 - Played this because of PS+ and enjoyed my time with it, but doubt I will ever be good enough to do the online trophies. Wont say it is impossible and I plan to give it a go from time to time, but I just cant see it happening.

Crash Team Racing - Nowhere near skilled enough at Kart Racers. Could not get close to the times needed.

Then there are 2 other games I really hope to Platinum, but time will tell if I am skilled enough

Everybody's Golf

Crash 4

It is certainly frustrating playing a game and realising you will never Platinum it, but I think that being able to make peace with that, rather than not allowing yourself to play something you might still enjoy is definitely worth it! (Although I do struggle with this from time to time)

Good luck on the grind everyone!