What is your most doable PS4 platinum trophy that you will never get?

EnaTenkiyoGaming

On 12/28/2022 at 6:37 AM, DARKKRAKEN666 said:

Stars Wars: Fallen Order.

Played through it on release and then sold it quick to make all my money back. Don't really have any interest in playing it again when it comes to Plus.

Missing out on a good game and two platinums.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Most of them, you can, though.

Lots of people have but the person you quoted and myself are two who cannot.   That is why we have posted to this thread.  

Besides CoD zombies Im also not going to bother with speed run muscle memory trophies in Titanfall 2 (…Becomes the Master) and MW 2 (Student surpasses the Master).  With enough practice I could probably pull it off but its not worth the time spent practicing.  Lots of other challenges to experience with less time required to do so.  

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 1

Ratchet & Clank, missing one trophy (upgrade all weapons). That was on me, I should have followed a guide on how to farm xp, I got bored, deleted all save files and game, so now I'm stuck like that.

Team Sonic Racing, one trophy left (complete the game at expert). Totally doable, however I don't think it's a fair game since the opponent AI is always better, smarter and faster than your teammates. Frustrating game.

The Dark Picture Anthology: Man of Medan, I will never, never, never play the whole game in one session (4 hours) to do a co-op. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Energy Balance.

I don't think my brain will keep up with the mathematics and logic involved.

This is also mine, trying to do it without using a program to just solve the levels for you is a big struggle 

Edited by MD_91

• 3 weeks later...

Fall Guys. Some friends wanted to play together and I just got onboard; they ended up getting the platinum and I ended up hating that game. It's not even hard, since I already have the 5 wins in a row trophy, I just didn't like it. Oh, and Outlast 2 was too scary for me. Also couldn't finish RDR2's prologue.

Edited by GanseySargent

Death Stranding, The Last Guardian, and Shadow of the Colossus - Don't like them at all enough to finish them off. Never even managed to beat Last Guardian out of boredom. 

GRiD - Stupid Around the Globe trophy will literally take a year of grinding to get legit. Can totally see myself losing the motivation to grind it out and I refuse to rubberband and leave the console on all day just to get a trophy. 

Most Assassin's Creed's - Can't be bothered replaying all these games again and getting the 100% sync. That's the only real trophy I'm missing for many of them. 

• Like 3

On 22.01.2022 at 5:04 PM, kevao97 said:

Well, I have Crypt of the Necrodancer on my backlog, which is considered the ultimate platinum. there's an extremely small chance that one day I'll have enough skill and focus to pull it off (I haven't tried it yet) but realistically, it's almost unlikely that one day it will be possible haha.:P

So you can't read the title and it isn't the most doable platinum in your backlog.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

I honestly don't see what is so hard to understand lol. Maybe the OP should change the title to make it clearer or maybe people's definition of "doable" is different to ours!

It's essentially meaning "what is the easiest PS4 platinum you'll never get". "doable" basically means something that is easy to do, or able to be done. How would you define it?

I'm pretty sure the Crypt of the Necrodancer post was an attempt at a joke though.

Edited by Stevieboy

56 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

It's essentially meaning "what is the easiest PS4 platinum you'll never get". "doable" basically means something that is easy to do, or able to be done. How would you define it?

I'm pretty sure the Crypt of the Necrodancer post was an attempt at a joke though.

Yep, I know what 'doable' means and that's what I thought this thread meant as I mentioned below.

On 29/06/2022 at 11:50 PM, Vault-TecPhantom said:

I think some might have misunderstood this thread? Isn't it basically the easiest plats/most doable plat that you just can't be bothered to get?

My point was that I frequently see people posting to say they can't get this or that plat because they "don't have the skill" so it doesn't really count because technically, for them at least, it's not doable.  ?

On 1/7/2023 at 0:47 PM, heavyrockerfin said:

RDR2. For the life of me, I just can't keep interest in the Online.

They sold the online game separately after a while. Shame they didn't keep the single and online totally separately from the start... especially for the trophies :P  

I still have a copy of Mad Max. Very good game but damn them for making a single player game 100% completion impossible due to a silly online requirement. 

• 3 weeks later...

☠️ White Day: A Labyrinth Named School

To get the platinum trophy you first need to complete the Ending Collection. There are 10 endings (W, H, I, T, E, D, A, Y, J, M) and there are 5 difficulty settings (Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Hell).

You need to view every ending on every difficulty. Difficulty does not stack. You must view all 10 endings on Very Easy, all 10 endings on Easy, all 10 endings on Normal, all 10 endings on Hard, and all 10 endings on Hell. That is a total 50 endings.

You can get multiple endings in one playthrough if you do it correctly like W, H, I or T, E, D, A on another but you're still looking at a MINIMUM of 10 playthroughs from start to finish.

I messed up my dialogue/interactions and so far have done 6 playthroughs.  This leaves me with 7 more playthroughs to go (but only if I don't mess it up again).

Easy/Normal mode takes me 2 hours to complete while Hard mode takes me 7.5 hours.

I can definitely get this platinum. I'm sure I can. I just don't want to.

b17b70ea9ed023c4c052bf7b5296ff94.jpg