Potential Issue with Endings (Solved)

AlonMercer

Never made a trouble shooting posting beforebut I'm lost and not sure what to do. I only have 4 endings showing up in chapter select but I know I have more.

The endings that are currently listed are: Unpunished, Smoking Mirror, Square One and Origami Blues. 

Am I right in thinking you should be able to view all of the endings, not just the recent ones you got. I got these 4 from my most recent playthrough but I had seen 4 other endings in my previous playthrough. Those endings were: Case Closed, Origami's Grave, A New Life. Those endings disappeared when I completed my new playthrough and I heard you could view all endings that you gained through multiple playthrough - and I also heard that viewing all the endings can get you the All Endings trophy if you don't get it immediately after acquiring the last ending you need.

Am I screwed out of that trophy or am I just being paranoid? 

EDIT: Update - false alarm. I made two different saves for each playthrough and the saves I was missing were on the other save. A few hours ago I got the trophy after going for the endings I still needed. Phew!

Edited by AlonMercer
I discovered I didn't screw myself out of the All Endings trophy.