"The Bookkeeper" Trophy

coldhardcrash_

After beating the game and finishing with Ending A (siding with Death), I still seem to be missing five tomes, as can be seen below. Does anyone know where to find the remaining tomes and who the two "???" bosses are? There seems to be very little information online about this. 

Edit: Found the second Xyarlohatp tome, so just the four tomes for the two "???" bosses left. 

E3LTNsO.png

Edited by coldhardcrash_

I've since learnt that the missing boss Journals belong to Crow (Death); which is only obtainable by choosing Ending B, and an unnamed boss that is reportedly to be added with a later patch, which isn't required for this trophy at the moment. 

Bottom line is that a NG+ run is now required to obtain all 38 of the boss journals for this trophy. 

• 1 year later...
On 24.1.2022 at 3:55 PM, coldhardcrash_ said:

After beating the game and finishing with Ending A (siding with Death), I still seem to be missing five tomes, as can be seen below. Does anyone know where to find the remaining tomes and who the two "???" bosses are? There seems to be very little information online about this. 

Edit: Found the second Xyarlohatp tome, so just the four tomes for the two "???" bosses left. 

E3LTNsO.png

Don't know if you figured it out by now but there are a couple bosses that come into question, there's crow/Aberrant A.I. and Avatar of thalamus missing so it could also be one of those. Kinda weird they don't include all the bosses even. PC also got a DLC with a new boss that console hasn't yet maybe that's an overlap they forgot to fix for us and one of them isnt needed

Edited by TIReckoningIT
spelling error rip