Best way to 100%?

Dimitris-Ger

Hello. Would it be ok to start my first playthrough on Very Light with Permadeath on to minimise playthroughs and do 2 instead of 3? I haven’t seen a single person suggesting this and it makes me curious. Is the game hard on Very Light for first playthrough? Would permadeath be painful? 

Side note: I wouldn’t do Grounded and Permadeath together.I finished playing the first game on Grounded today and this difficulty made me wanna cry. It took me 20 hours to finish the game and that without cutscenes.

Edited by Dimitris-Ger

i did it in 2, permadeath and all collectables on the first play though on normal difficulty and grounded on the 2nd one. 
You can choose to have permadeath on chapters so you would only lose progress on the level you die on.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 2

I've seen several people rush this masterpiece in just a few days, and I feel compelled to recommend that you don't. this game is one of the best experiences ever created if you know how to enjoy it. there is a huge range of themes that the game addresses, the human condition itself is explored to the fullest, such as hatred and redemption, grief, and so on, all at a very high level of technicality and great scenarios and level design. I still suggest you play on hard or survivor for maximum enjoyment and immersion. experience this work blindly without worrying about trophies, there are few games and experiences like this.

That said, you can absolutely ignore everything I've said and just get all the trophies on the easiest difficulty and with aim assist on, and also the varied inclusion options the game offers, with the addition of a walkthrough for the collectibles ( which are plentiful). obligatorily you will need to start new game+ to finish upgrading all weapons, you will need to play 3/4 of the game for that, and then for ? you can easily stack grounded with perma death, there is a whole thread dissecting about this and you can even use cheats.

18 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

I've seen several people rush this masterpiece in just a few days, and I feel compelled to recommend that you don't. this game is one of the best experiences ever created if you know how to enjoy it. there is a huge range of themes that the game addresses, the human condition itself is explored to the fullest, such as hatred and redemption, grief, and so on, all at a very high level of technicality and great scenarios and level design. I still suggest you play on hard or survivor for maximum enjoyment and immersion. experience this work blindly without worrying about trophies, there are few games and experiences like this.

That said, you can absolutely ignore everything I've said and just get all the trophies on the easiest difficulty and with aim assist on, and also the varied inclusion options the game offers, with the addition of a walkthrough for the collectibles ( which are plentiful). obligatorily you will need to start new game+ to finish upgrading all weapons, you will need to play 3/4 of the game for that, and then for 1f4af.png you can easily stack grounded with perma death, there is a whole thread dissecting about this and you can even use cheats.

I agree.

Firstly I Always enjoy the game. I only take an overview if there are HUGE missable trophies. Besides that. Collectibles and so on for the second run.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

3 playtrough 

First, blind run, for story, on whatever difficulty you like, second, new game plus, for collectables and platinum the game, third, permadeath per chapter on grounded, for 100%.

I am not going for Grounded and Permadeath. I am telling you TLOU was a nightmare for me on Grounded ?

7 hours ago, kevao97 said:

That said, you can absolutely ignore everything I've said and just get all the trophies on the easiest difficulty and with aim assist on, and also the varied inclusion options the game offers, with the addition of a walkthrough for the collectibles ( which are plentiful). obligatorily you will need to start new game+ to finish upgrading all weapons, you will need to play 3/4 of the game for that, and then for 1f4af.png you can easily stack grounded with perma death, there is a whole thread dissecting about this and you can even use cheats.

Thank you. I am not a guy that particularly enjoys higher difficulties. I am ok with playing games on Normal or even Easy sometimes. Tlou on grounded was very hard for me and honestly I didn’t enjoy a single bit of it even though the game is a 10/10 

• 1 month later...

Easy way for 100%: 

What I did:

1. Start Grounded + and permadeath by chapter.

2. Finish prolouge.

3. Exit to menu (Auto save at the start, you can´t manual save in permadeath mode)

4. Choose Story -> Encounter (Any encounter, any difficulty but I chose very light +)

5. Pause -> Extras -> Gameplay Modifier (unlock and turn on what you want like infinite ammo, resources, slow mo, etc)

6. Exit to menu.

7. Story -> Continue (Should be riding horse, after seeing a car you can unmount. You can check if the modifier is activated by crafting, you must have infinite resources)