High Score (55k XP)

I managed to solo a Critical level mission but only ended up wit 48k XP after clearing up the entire place. Is this only doable on Maelstrom?

I'm getting randoms on level 2-3-4 characters 90% of the time.

EDIT: Maelstrom it is, got to step 6/9 and that was enough to pop the trophy.

This week its Police Station and all the enemies/missions are the same including their locations which makes it easy if u run a few times and get to know the layout.

Also having ELA +  LION makes it a LOT easier.

Edited by zurin

13 hours ago, Jhante_Brown said:

1. Which trophy are you talking about?

The one in the Title:  High Score

2. What do you mean by "is this only doable on "maelstrom"?

If reaching 55,000XP is only possible on Maelstrom - it might be possible on solo critical, but it would require crazy RNG.

3. How do lion and ela make this easier? What is the strat you are proposing?

LION helps highlighting all enemies and the uptime on the skill is pretty high, and ELA is in my opinion one of the best crowd control operators along with ALIBI. If you're playing with friends in voice chat, then you could drop LION for something else.

4. What is "this" that you are referring to? The maelstrom mission for this week?

YES

13 hours ago, Jhante_Brown said:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 25.1.2022 at 2:32 AM, zurin said:

I managed to solo a Critical level mission but only ended up wit 48k XP after clearing up the entire place. Is this only doable on Maelstrom?

I'm getting randoms on level 2-3-4 characters 90% of the time.

EDIT: Maelstrom it is, got to step 6/9 and that was enough to pop the trophy.

This week its Police Station and all the enemies/missions are the same including their locations which makes it easy if u run a few times and get to know the layout.

Also having ELA +  LION makes it a LOT easier.

You can do it solo but you will need to farm some enemies from alerted nests and then farm a little more with 1 min to go just before you transition to another zone.

This is me doing it with Tachanka https://youtu.be/KS_emYKnyOY probably the worst hero to do it with as his lmg is pretty useless in solo.

• Like 1