Burn It All trophy

Flipendo52

Anyone know of a good burn deck to use in Master Duel? I looked up recent burn decks but they seem to all use banned cards, for example there was one that apparently came 3rd place in a big tournament in Denmark but it used Mystic Mine which is forbidden in Master Duel, and there was another that used Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon which is also forbidden.

Edited by Flipendo52

The Solo Mode monarch deck has some burn damage elements that are pretty easy to get off. Also, Ultimate Conductor Tyranno does 1k effect damage per defense pos. monster attacked and he has an effect to flip your opponents cards face down def pos. AND he can attack every monster your opponent controls lol. So try Monarchs or Dinos.

Edited by FrostyMcNugs
  • Like 1

I wasn't sure for a while which deck to use before I realized that I could work a burn strategy into the deck I was already using (Toons) haha. Toons have a Spell card called "Shadow Toon," which you can play and inflict damage based on a targeted opposing Monster's ATK. Great for 3000k+ Monsters haha. Also, it's easy to get Toon Red-Eyes and Toon Dark Magician out on the board, which can then XYZ into Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon, which inflicts 500 damage when your opponent activates any effect.

Worth a shot. I got to Platinum V with this deck (got knocked down and made my way back up a few times too haha).

• Like 1

I recommend building Timelord/Kaiju for this one, it's incredibly cheap with only 4 SRs (Time Maiden, 3 Pot of Extravagance). I used this video for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkhYcQot1VM. You can modify it however you want and add more SRs that you have, for example I added more Time Maiden in my deck so I can also accomplish the tribute summon 20 times without having to create another deck.

• Like 2

Cauldron of the Old Man is a good card for this. It's only rare (I think) and easy to craft. It's a continuous spell card that can be activated to inflict an extra 300 damage per turn (300 damage first turn, 600, second, 900 third, ect).

Some other good cards: 

Ring of destruction

Blazing mirror force

Magic cylinder 

Stealth bird (inflicts 1000 damage to opponent when flip summoned and can be flipped back over every turn)

Marshmallon (again inflicts 1000 damage when flipped and cant be destroyed by battle)

Dark room of nightmare 

Lava golem (helps to get rid of opponents monsters)

Secret barrel

Secret Blast

I was also using stall cards in my deck like messenger of peace and threatening roar and was usually able to get my opponent down by 6-7000 life points per duel and even won quite a bit. I had to keep the cards as cheap as possible since I used up most of my crafting materials and had already broken down my cards several times. 

Edited by Otter
  • Like 1