Debunked: Ps Plus February 2022 Rumor

Sailar91

oh wow! 2 back-to-back good months?.... im guessing its fake, but if it's real, Sony really steppin up their 2022 PS+ games

edit: oh and apparently every time i've seen dark souls predicted as a ps+ game, the month has been complete garbage, like the infamous May 2020 rumor that said Dying Light & Dark Souls Remastered were gonna be the games, but we got Cities: Skylines & Farming Simulator 19

Edited by Exeshow678

1 hour ago, Gwendly said:

Judgment is currently on sale so I highly doubt that will be one of the games, leading me to believe the rest of the list is bs too *shrug*

They've put games on sale before shoving them on PS Plus in the past. Godfall was the most recent bait and switch they pulled. Putting the full game/deluxe on sale before releasing the free challenger edition with $15 upgrade. Made anyone who bought it on sale waste extra money.

Edit: btw on The Order 1866 being included that could be credible... There's rumors about a planned sequel/remake  possibly being done for PS5 and releasing the first game on PS Plus would be a good way for them to gauge reactions for it. I enjoyed the game myself alot depsite being quite short.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

7 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Everyone here really thinks this is a good Plus list? Clearly something's wrong with me... it has to be me, right? Because this list is garbage to me.

I mean, I'm sure you post elsewhere, but the only reason I recognize your name is that you seem to always chime in on sales and ps+ announcements to say that they're crap. So yeah, might be you. :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Everyone here really thinks this is a good Plus list? Clearly something's wrong with me... it has to be me, right? Because this list is garbage to me.

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

You mean assuming this turns out to be accurate?

In that unlikely event, then yes, it’s you.

In fairness any PS Plus list can be good or bad depending a person's perspective. Like for myself I enjoyed the widely hated May 2020 line up. Just because being at the time in a lockdown where even parks and most recreational walking was barred. It was nice having Simulator games that could give that feeling of being outdoors again.

32 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Maybe your expectations are set too high. Judgment, Dark Souls Remastered and The Order 1886 are 3 really great games (The Order is a little short and suffers from the fact it was obviously intended to be the start of a franchise). I can't comment on the quality of the VR games though.

I'd be interested to hear what you would determine isn't a "garbage" list.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

In fairness any PS Plus list can be good or bad depending a person's perspective. Like for myself I enjoyed the widely hated May 2020 line up. Just because being at the time in a lockdown where even parks and most recreational walking was barred. It was nice having Simulator games that could give that feeling of being outdoors again.

sure, of course - but there’s a difference between a month being garbage, and it just being not good for someone specifically.

This one is kinda useless to me, tbh - I have Dark Souls Remastered, Judgement and The Order already, so there’s nothing much for me here either…

…but I can still recognise that - if it is real - it will be a pretty good month.

• Like 3