In which multiplayer mode do I have to farm the 100 races and the 10 clean races?

WhiterWhite00

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 16/5/2022 at 3:29 PM, oswald41 said:

does pausing the game and letting the computer drive for you not count for clean races ive done this for all 39 of my races and i havent got the trophy

Yeah it counts but you have to cross the line in the last lap by yourself, not with auto drive

I wouldn't go for the trophy if I'm not interested in the game. It's not good whenever you find one of these bots, and it could end in a player crashing you and ruining the clean race.

Edited by Jeanoltt

On 19/05/2022 at 1:00 AM, WhiterWhite00 said:

Yeah it counts but you have to cross the line in the last lap by yourself, not with auto drive

Do you know if you can just cross the line by yourself and it counts? I've reached 25 races and still nothing

21 minutes ago, jvaferreira said:

Do you know if you can just cross the line by yourself and it counts? I've reached 25 races and still nothing

25 Races in multiplayer? You can stay in auto drive the entire time once you’re in it. Did this for about 40 races. You have to finish the races.

Edited by Blue_Eyez_Sniper

On 22/05/2022 at 8:40 PM, Blue_Eyez_Sniper said:

25 Races in multiplayer? You can stay in auto drive the entire time once you’re in it. Did this for about 40 races. You have to finish the races.

Does it work in ranked? I'm nearing those 40 races and nothing. Not to mention the connection issues I've been getting online

UPDATE: Already got all online trophies just by idling and using the trick to unpause just before the finish line. The best races to get the clean races is standard on the lowest difficulty (without colisions) and the best mode to get the 100 races is Ranked because it has a timer to start the race, on standard you have to wait for everyone to be ready.

Edited by jvaferreira