Platinum Unobtainable

Frontzie

Brunch Club's Platinum trophy is unobtainable to due trophies not syncing onto the PSN servers. I have contacted the devs (Foggy Box Games) about a possible fix via Twitter and Discord.

My findings so far:

• It's October 3rd: Trophy unlocks as bronze in-game, PSN servers show trophy as Gold with a different trophy icon.
  • Recalled: Trophy unlocks as bronze in-game, PSN servers show trophy as Silver.
  • Game of Cones: Trophy unlocks as bronze in-game, PSN servers show trophy as Silver.
  • Welcome To The Party Pal: Trophy unlocks as bronze in-game, PSN servers show trophy as Silver.

This involves both stacks (NA and EU) of Brunch Club.

Edited by frontzie
Welcome to the Party Pal unlocked
  • Like 2

Sounds similar to the HK version of Fairytale Fights. Did this game have an update? If so, did you try playing unpatched?

Oddly enough, this trophy has an earner outside of psnprofiles. I very much doubt it'd be a hacker, since they' likely face the same issue as a regular player. So, that's interesting.6Ttq4an.png

Amazingly, a bunch of these 'unobtainable' trophies have been earned off of psnp. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11210-brunch-club

And yet... Orbis lists no updates for either region of the game. So, the trophy value had to have been changed outside of a patch?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Sounds similar to the HK version of Fairytale Fights. Did this game have an update? If so, did you try playing unpatched?

Oddly enough, this trophy has an earner outside of psnprofiles. I very much doubt it'd be a hacker, since they' likely face the same issue as a regular player. So, that's interesting.6Ttq4an.png

Amazingly, a bunch of these 'unobtainable' trophies have been earned off of psnp. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11210-brunch-club

And yet... Orbis lists no updates for either region of the game. So, the trophy value had to have been changed outside of a patch?

No update. Playing on v1.00.

Spoke to the devs a couple of days ago, they stated:

it was something to do with a server side sync issue with Trophy pack ID's or something along those lines. They had a big backend migration just before we launched. It also launched the game a week earlier than expected, much to our surprise. I prod them once a month, get a reply about the previous ticket number then silence from their side. We have a new game announcement soon, so might leverage someone then if we get an account manager, but that is usually saved for the bigger companies.

Full convo from Foggy Box's Discord server.

YK4M6Su.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frontzie said:

No update. Playing on v1.00.

Full convo from Foggy Box's Discord server.

Hmm, the developers could just release a fixed trophyset in an update, that would match the one on server. It's what I got the Trenga devs to do, since one trophy wouldn't pop, while plat would. From what I've seen, trophysets for PS4 are developer-side only, whereas PS3/Vita would've had input from Sony, but I could be wrong. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 2:11 PM, frontzie said:

Coming back to this. Considering the North American trophyset is perfectly syncable and matches the server, I am still baffled why the devs cannot just use that version's trophy package as a template for the European version. 

14 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Coming back to this. Considering the North American trophyset is perfectly syncable and matches the server, I am still baffled why the devs cannot just use that version's trophy package as a template for the European version. 

From what I gather, the devs have completely shelved this game to work on their other, newer game, not on PlayStation.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 1:27 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Ive found 2 trophies so far in in the NA version that arent popping, though I know that they must have been at some point for ppl. 

Now You Don't and I Like The Way You Fry Boy

Potentially Over Easy (Ive completed all the main course levels, however still have to complete 2 levels in 5 Second Rule to fully verify this)

Ive cooked and served more than 100 hot dogs. Fully completing each level. Even went as far as ran the bacon over 100 as well just in case there was an error with the description In I Like The Way You Fry Boy.

I am running version 1.00

Just an update for anyone else having issues: After running the requirements for the final trophies on my ps4 pro and ps5, I hooked my original ps4 back up and popped I like the way you fry boy. Just have Walk of Fame left which I have completed all the hard levels which technically gives me 3 stars on each. But still nothing on the pro. Im running all the easy and med difficulties before I replay everything and the regular ps4. 

Edited by Eternally_Hazel
additional information added
  • Like 1