Uncharted legacy of thieves collection trophy list

3 minutes ago, StanPortrBridges said:

they added a trophy that is getting all trophies in lost legacy. So to get the plat in PS5 UC4 you need to 100% PS5 Lost Legacy.

Everything is correct because they transferred one trophy, i.e. the old platinum from LL, to the set as if the old U4 for winning all the trophies, so there is one less And in the other one more

13 minutes ago, StanPortrBridges said:

they added a trophy that is getting all trophies in lost legacy. So to get the plat in PS5 UC4 you need to 100% PS5 Lost Legacy.

So PS5 LL has become a DLC trophy set for Legacy of Thieves Collection? In conclusion, there is only 1 platinum for the whole package? I don't understand why Naughty Dog did this...And i never seen a trophy set like this.

For example, in a base game trophy set there is a trophy called: Get all the trophies in DLC1. WTF.....

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

ps5 version doesn't have that mode,

multiplayer is removed from UC4? Hell yeah I'm getting it then!

6 hours ago, MRgreen55 said:

So, autopop trophies? I wonder how that'll work as well. 

6 hours ago, aimeraya said:

.And i never seen a trophy set like this.

Only thing I can think of similar to this is Mass Effect. 

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

multiplayer is removed from UC4? Hell yeah I'm getting it then!

So, autopop trophies? I wonder how that'll work as well. 

Only thing I can think of similar to this is Mass Effect. 

It's nothing like Mass Effect. That game had a shard list for all games, which included the difficulty and annoying trophies, then a platinum list for each individual game.

This is a platinum list with the second game presented as DLC trophies, yet you have to earn all of the DLC trophies in order to unlock a single trophy in the main list which allows you to get the platinum.

Imagine if Hitman had a platinum trophy and a base set of trophies for the main game, but there were a few trophies that required you to grab all the trophies in every single DLC pack they release before you can grab the platinum - same thing.

The only game I can recall which was vaguely similar was Bear With Me. In that, the latest story in the series was the main game, and you could grab the platinum for it, but the previous chapters of the game were sold as DLC with DLC trophies, but you didn't have to complete them in order to get the platinum, it just split up the new game form the previous games rather than including them all in one list.

• Like 4