Uncharted legacy of thieves collection trophy list

42 minutes ago, turniplord said:

magine if Hitman had a platinum trophy and a base set of trophies for the main game, but there were a few trophies that required you to grab all the trophies in every single DLC pack they release before you can grab the platinum

Hmm, sounds like Ultimate ninja Storm 3 Full Burst for PS3. You had no choice but to do the DLC chapter, Brothers, United, in order to get the plat. Previous versions of the game didn't have this issue. 

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

This is a platinum list with the second game presented as DLC trophies, yet you have to earn all of the DLC trophies in order to unlock a single trophy in the main list which allows you to get the platinum.

Certainly looks like it, but I thought there was a trophy/point limit for DLC?

I will buy and play this eventually from scratch (no autopop) but now I'm absolutely in no rush to do so. I was hoping this would be like The Nathan Drake Collection, with new trophy lists - two plats and new DLC trophies for added content.

• Like 1

Amazing how it's 2022 and Sony still manages to fuck up trophies in their first party games. How do you remaster 2 games that each had Platinum and only give them 1 Platinum this time around? I would understand if you made an entirely new list at least that included both games but you gave Lost Legacy almost 50 trophies and no Platinum? Just wow Sony

• Like 3

It's not DLC. That's just what this site calls other trophies that are not part of the platinum list. Other games have had extra trophies that are part of the main game but in a separate list. Granted this is the first time there's been a trophy in the main list that depended on acquiring those.

What a dogshit way of listing the trophies ?

Don't understand why it's not simply two lists called Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Remastered and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Remastered, both with plats obviously.

Legit should've just let Bluepoint do this one too. Hell, I'd even take a brutal run trophy to have it listed normally. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Forums in 2017: Lol Lost Legacy is just like a DLC

Today: WHY IS LOST LEGACY A DLC!!?!?!?!??!

Though it is a pretty mad setup, granted ?

True. Though I’m upset as my fiancé has challenged me to get 37 plats and this was supposed to be two decent ones to get early next month. Now I gotta find a replacement lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papert0wng1rl said:

Because autopop people want two free plats instead of one. Personally, I'm just looking forward to playing the games.

I’m going to complain because U4 is dogshit and I’d like to plat LL again and never touch U4 on PS5. Now that’s not possible. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Strange decision on Naughty Dogs behalf. I don't think I have ever seen a game that had a platinum be rereleased without a platinum. Oh well, I will still play through them again.

I've seen the opposite before, a game with no plat re released and only change to the game is the trophy list. Of course game is the exact same and has to be re bought (cat lady)

The number 1 rules of trophies seems to be there is no rules.

3 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I've seen the opposite before, a game with no plat re released and only change to the game is the trophy list. Of course game is the exact same and has to be re bought (cat lady)

The number 1 rules of trophies seems to be there is no rules.

I have seen a platinum added on a rerelease of a game. Like the Back to the future game, when it released retail it had a platinum added.

I also find it strange that they didn't use the trophy tracker system, since so many trophies is kill so many with headshot and do this x amount of times. 

• Like 1