Uncharted legacy of thieves collection trophy list

What the fuck is this haha. This doesn't make any sense, regardless of autopop I would play both games from scratch that's a fact. this list forces you to play both games to get just one platinum, maybe that platinum will be rare just because of that. I bet PSNP will find a way to fuck up the stats and the number of owners in UC4/ULL won't be the same because of this format.

About autopop, do you think there is any way to not unlock all trophies (similar to Death Stranding Director's Cut)? are there any new requirements that will require the player to go to a certain point to do a new task and because of that the platinum is not unlocked properly, even with the files of both games?

44 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Guess DLC can now have an unlimited number of trophies. Lost Legacy seems to have new trophies, UC4 is the same list

Lost Legacy is the same list. They have just renamed the "Jungle Gym" trophy to "Tarzana". The rest is the same (minus the LL Platinum of course). 

2 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

About autopop, do you think there is any way to not unlock all trophies (similar to Death Stranding Director's Cut)? are there any new requirements that will require the player to go to a certain point to do a new task and because of that the platinum is not unlocked properly, even with the files of both games?

A possibility is if you used the glitch on the Physical U4 disc (version 1.00) to unlock the accuracy and speedrun trophies after only playing 1 mission or whatever it was, maybe your save file doesn't reflect those as completed, and possibly they won't transfer then.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Pretty sure I deleted my save for The Way of the Warrior. Completely forgot about that. That’s 15-20 hours I’ll need to redo. Hate my 2017 self…I enjoyed The Lost Legacy but would prefer have preferred to have just played 4 and auto-pop. 

Edited by PhantomFear94

Druckmann trolling everyone again with the trophy list and distracting everyone that they still don't have a PS5 version of TLOU2, DLC for TLOU2 or the multiplayer Factions. On TLOU day, they also gave us no news whatsoever on any of these (was a cash money grab for merch just like the release of this PS5 game) and instead begged people to come work for them as they still haven't been able to fill positions at Naughty Dog.

Instead, let's release 2 games we've already done and make the controller vibrate when you pull the trigger. How far this company has fallen. I wouldn't be surprised if the auto-pop trophies don't work either. Wouldn't be the first time or last time they have lied to their customers (false advertising and age of Joel, character model swap of Joel for Jesse, claims you don't kill any animals: Alice meet Ellie,  etc...)

sigh....

Edited by trojbrown40
spellling
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

Druckmann trolling everyone again with the trophy list and distracting everyone that they still don't have a PS5 version of TLOU2, DLC for TLOU2 or the multiplayer Factions. On TLOU day, they also gave us no news whatsoever on any of these (was a cash money grab for merch just like the release of this PS5 game) and instead begged people to come work for them as they still haven't been able to fill positions at Naughty Dog.

Instead, let's release 2 games we've already done and make the controller vibrate when you pull the trigger. How far this company has fallen. I wouldn't be surprised if the auto-pop trophies don't work either. Wouldn't be the first time or last time they have lied to their customers (false advertising and age of Joel, character model swap of Joel for Jesse, claims you don't kill any animals: Alice meet Ellie,  etc...)

sigh....

TLOU2 Director's Cut has basically been confirmed which probably will add DLC. Also does anyone else think that in the title picture of the collection that Sam looks like William from Nioh?

Wow, this is the first time I've seen a DLC trophy list be this big lol. It's strange that they've decided to make Lost Legacy not have a platinum trophy but instead made it so that you have to essentially get the platinum on it again to get the gold trophy on the 'main' trophy list which is needed to platinum the Thieves Collection trophy list. I've never seen a game do this kind of thing where it forces you to do all DLC trophies so you can achieve the platinum. Mass Effect Legendary Edition did a similar thing where progress on all three games unlocked trophies but it was on an entirely new trophy list separate from each of the three remastered games' trophy list.

17 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Also does anyone else think that in the title picture of the collection that Sam looks like William from Nioh?

I think that's Rafe, because 

Spoiler

his hair goes like that during the final fight whereas Sam's hair is always slicked back

But yes, imagine a ponytail at the back and that indeed looks like William Adams!

• Like 1