Uncharted legacy of thieves collection trophy list

4 minutes ago, that_dude_cam_ps said:

no lol it's just the two games from the PS4

I wasn't that excited when they first announced this but now I am not even interested. This is good for those who haven't played the game yet but I was kinda hoping all 5 games in two discs or something to make me yearn to play them again, the last 2 games are not even that old imo.

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Just wish they would've removed the accuracy/speedrun trophies, but at least I have my saves from the glitch run.

and the trophy in LL where you have to drive to particular part of the map and back in 3 minutes, I could never get that trophy no matter how fast I was.

• Like 1

The list actually could have been worse. In the past 3-4 years there have been quite a few collections where they combine every game into one list. At least the two games essentially have their own lists here. But yes, it doesn't make any sense for them to limit themselves like this. There is no reason why the games couldn't have their own lists, especially considering that is how collections used to work. Sly Cooper, Silent Hill, Ratchet & Clank... all collections where the games had their own lists, and the world did not end. I'd like to know why they decided to go down this route.

I don’t mind too much that they made LL DLC, it was initially supposed to be DLC anyway but it got a little bigger than expected so they sold it as a standalone,  but I do hate the fact that they force you to 100% LL to get a platinum in U4.

Definitely would’ve preferred two platinums again though. 

Probably in the minority, but I’m not mad at how they’ve handled this.

I’ve never played an Uncharted game, and definitely don’t fancy doing 5 of them, but getting to try the two latest games (well, 1 game + large DLC?) on PS5 and having simply the standalone “Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection” on my profile is more appealing than randomly having lists for “Uncharted 4 Remastered” and “Uncharted 4: The Lost Levels Remastered” (or whatever it’s called) without the earlier games.

It’s off topic, but does anyone know if Sony have said anything about being able to do the $10 upgrade from the “PS+ Collection” version, or if we’d need to keep the disc in to play after upgrading with a physical copy?

Edited by Tsundokuist

16 minutes ago, Tsundokuist said:

Probably in the minority, but I’m not mad at how they’ve handled this.

I’ve never played an Uncharted game, and definitely don’t fancy doing 5 of them, but getting to try the two latest games (well, 1 game + large DLC?) on PS5 and having simply the standalone “Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection” on my profile is more appealing than randomly having lists for “Uncharted 4 Remastered” and “Uncharted 4: The Lost Levels Remastered” (or whatever it’s called) without the earlier games.

It’s off topic, but does anyone know if Sony have said anything about being able to do the $10 upgrade from the “PS+ Collection” version, or if we’d need to keep the disc in to play after upgrading with a physical copy?

You cannot upgrade from the PS plus version, you would have to buy the game full price. You also need to keep the disc in.

15 hours ago, kevao97 said:

the only people who care about trophies are literally us hunters, not even Sony itself gives a fuck. even the programs involving rewards were a failure, as was the leveling reform.

which is sad. MS tied reward points to achievements easily. Like I just bought a bunch of games on sale with reward points I’ve saved up. 

• Like 1

One of the weirdest lists I have seen for sure. Don't understand why they just didn't make it 2 separate lists with 2 platinums instead of this weird bastardization of a list. They basically took Lost Legacy's platinum and made it a gold trophy for Uncharted 4. Utterly flabbergasted to be honest. Sure Hitman 2 is similar to this but it didn't have any trophy for unlocking all other trophies let alone 2 of them.

I wonder if and when they re-release all 5 (I'm sure Golden Abyss will get no love again) if they do what Mass Effect Legendary Edition did with a shared trophy list for kills and treasures or will each game be a DLC like it is here. 

On 1/27/2022 at 1:55 PM, da-Noob123 said:

One of the weirdest lists I have seen for sure. Don't understand why they just didn't make it 2 separate lists with 2 platinums instead of this weird bastardization of a list. They basically took Lost Legacy's platinum and made it a gold trophy for Uncharted 4. Utterly flabbergasted to be honest. Sure Hitman 2 is similar to this but it didn't have any trophy for unlocking all other trophies let alone 2 of them.

I wonder if and when they re-release all 5 (I'm sure Golden Abyss will get no love again) if they do what Mass Effect Legendary Edition did with a shared trophy list for kills and treasures or will each game be a DLC like it is here. 

I have a feeling it's because you can get the whole PS5 collection for a discount by only having one game or the other on PS4.  They didn't want to offer essentially three platinums for the price of one game and the upgrade fee.  Not to mention LL was originally supposed to be a dlc expansion.  Dumb either way, but makes sense.

4 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I have a feeling it's because you can get the whole PS5 collection for a discount by only having one game or the other on PS4.  They didn't want to offer essentially three platinums for the price of one game and the upgrade fee.  Not to mention LL was originally supposed to be a dlc expansion.  Dumb either way, but makes sense.

Guess that makes sense put that way. I didn't know LL was meant to be DLC for U4 but if that's the case they should just cut out the trophy for earning all trophies in LL.

On 1/27/2022 at 1:15 PM, Aboelsas said:

I wasn't that excited when they first announced this but now I am not even interested. This is good for those who haven't played the game yet but I was kinda hoping all 5 games in two discs or something to make me yearn to play them again, the last 2 games are not even that old imo.

This isn’t for you then. It’s for new players and ppl who would love to replay it at 60fps or 30fps with higher resolution. Visuals are just barely upgraded otherwise.

On 26/01/2022 at 9:15 PM, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Yet Rockstar gets a blind eye when they crunch? Maybe cause its only PlayStation but no one got more hate about crunch culture than ND even though Rockstar is worse.

What are you talking about? He openly said people will hate or love this game. And actors were getting death threats.

People don’t like Rockstar anymore either. A bunch of gaming companies have been exposed for treating their workers like shit, and it’s just sad. Death threats are very low, but there a lot of people who just were turned off from the way the story is. He's not wrong that people will love or hate it but i hope he’s fine with that sales wise. I wont buy anymore Last Of Us games i just have no interest in the story anymore. Would rather see Naughty Dog bring back Jak & Dakter or make a new IP instead of remastering Last of US 1 or constantly milking the Uncharted franchise.