Error Cube/BIttergem count question

GmCap

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding how the number of Error Cubes/Bittergems/Gold chunks are counted towards the trophies.

I recently got the trophy for the 5 error cubes: 3 were collected playing solo, 1 was probably got by a team mate in co-op (as I didn't know about it), and as soon as the fifth was placed in Molly the trophy popped.

We didn't have to finish the mission, the trophy was achieved mid mission.

I searched online for a while but still no answer, so my question is:
Do these trophies need to succesfully complete the mission for the resources to be added to the trophies counters, or failed mission are good too?

Rock and Stone!

A follow up question... 

When joining an ongoing mission, do those finds (Compressed Gold / Bittergem / Alien Artifact) count for me if they were deposited on Molly BEFORE I joined? 

I don't think that's the case... With Data Cells, for example, I would get the XP for getting one even when joining the mission AFTER it had been acquired, but I would not get the Data Cell itself... I imagine it is the same with the Bittergem / Error Cube, etc... 

Edited by Arcesius

1 minute ago, Arcesius said:

A follow up question... 

When joining an ongoing mission, do those finds (Compressed Gold / Bittergem / Alien Artifact) count for me if they were deposited on Molly BEFORE I joined? 

I don't think that's the case... With Data Cells, for example, I would get the XP for getting one even when joining the mission AFTER it had been acquired, but I would not get the Data Cell itself... I imagine it is the same with the Bittergem / Error Cube, etc... 

Nope unfortunately not, gotta be there at the time of the deposit. Was quite painful for me to see “bittergem” in the resources so many times when joining games since I needed them myself 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/26/2022 at 5:52 AM, Darkette said:

Failed mission counts, the tracker goes up as soon as it’s deposited by you or anyone in your team. I think you can even quit but I wouldn’t do that to be safe.

Bittergems seem to stop tracking if a team mate deposits them. I just played a mission and didn't get credit towards the tracker. Last time I collected the gem myself and it went up. 

Edited by psycho_clank314