Sound Shapes Trophy Lists

Rubieno

Hey guys

Your thoughts on these various trophy lists?

Me, personally, I have no respect at all for the people that get their platinums this way...

I don't mind you having it 3x(PS3,PS4 and PS Vita) but if you have it more than 3x, you're just a trophy whore and not a player with skill or anything to me.

Also I don't think you have to, but do you have to rebuy this game to get the various trophy lists? If so, then my respect for you is below 0...

Seriously!

Ruben

• Like 2

PS3/PS4/Vita are all cross-buy I believe so one purchase.  

It doesn't bother me, there's nothing stopping me or anyone else from buying it if I really wanted the trophies.  There really is no other reason to care.

I know that those are cross buy, but if you want the other 2 from other regions... Do you have to rebuy it?

So by using cross-play you have no skill O_o Despite having some really hard other platinums just by having the cross-play plats you become an inferior gamer?

This weird elitism among gamers is kind of pathetic besides there already is a thread where you can complain about cross-play plats.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/11632-so-what-games-stack/page-3?hl=%2Bcheating#entry246419

Anyways you and your Gaucamelee platinum wins the internets so here you go this is for you

6u1v.jpg

• Like 3

Hey guys

Me, personally, I have no respect at all for the people that get their platinums this way...

I don't mind you having it 3x(PS3,PS4 and PS Vita) but if you have it more than 3x, you're just a trophy whore and not a player with skill or anything to me.

Also I don't think you have to, but do you have to rebuy this game to get the various trophy lists? If so, then my respect for you is below 0...

Seriously!

Ruben

You do know that if more people buy this game again then we may get a sequel to Sound Shapes? Also buy people buy these games again for different reasons like trying to beat their fastest completion time of sound shapes or are just plain crazy. Also if you lose respect for a person who has completed Max Payne 3 legit just because they brought the same game again for more platinums, then gaming probably not your cup of tea.  

So by using cross-play you have no skill O_o Despite having some really hard other platinums just by having the cross-play plats you become an inferior gamer?

This weird elitism among gamers is kind of pathetic besides there already is a thread where you can complain about cross-play plats.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/11632-so-what-games-stack/page-3?hl=%2Bcheating#entry246419

Anyways you and your Gaucamelee platinum wins the internets so here you go this is for you

6u1v.jpg

I don't mean that someone with al 5 Sound Shapes hasn't got any skill, but why would you even want Sound Shapes to be 5x on your list?

Platinums are something that you earn and to me it's like an accomplishment! But if you earn 4 platinums without doing anything... I just don't get how you would want to do that

You do know that if more people buy this game again then we may get a sequel to Sound Shapes? Also buy people buy these games again for different reasons like trying to beat their fastest completion time of sound shapes or are just plain crazy. Also if you lose respect for a person who has completed Max Payne 3 legit just because they brought the same game again for more platinums, then gaming probably not your cup of tea.  

Max Payne 3? What are you talking about?

So what exactly is the point of this thread? Complain about cross-saves? Call people trophy whores? if so, than it's been done....many times.

The trophy lists for Sounds Shapes are just getting out of hand! I don't have any problems with people playing cross-save games, I have done it myself with Motorstorm RC! But buying this game again and again just for the platinum is just a bit ridiculous

I know that those are cross buy, but if you want the other 2 from other regions... Do you have to rebuy it?

Yes, each region apparently stacks. I wouldn't personally buy it from another region because I don't care about leaderboards.  If you do though it's an easy to way to help boost your trophy count.

The world is full of mysteries. Me, for example, I don't get:

• why people would buy an Xbox - Stupid is as stupid does
  • why people dislike gamin - Because they don't understand the motivation behind it
  • why I should attent colleges, while we have Skype - because Skype would make the college less money
  • why people won't recycle - because people are lazy
  • why woman always travel in packs - safety, historically humans were not the top of the food chain
Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1

The world is full of mysteries. Me, for example, I don't get:

• why people would buy an Xbox
  • why people dislike gaming
  • why I should attent colleges, while we have Skype
  • why people won't recycle
  • why woman always travel in packs

Lol, but as a trophy hunter... Don't you want people to respect you while looking at your list? I don't think many people (except the trophy hunters themselves) appreciate seeing a game 5x in your trophy list

I don't mean that someone with al 5 Sound Shapes hasn't got any skill, but why would you even want Sound Shapes to be 5x on your list?

Platinums are something that you earn and to me it's like an accomplishment! But if you earn 4 platinums without doing anything... I just don't get how you would want to do that

Max Payne 3? What are you talking about?

The trophy lists for Sounds Shapes are just getting out of hand! I don't have any problems with people playing cross-save games, I have done it myself with Motorstorm RC! But buying this game again and again just for the platinum is just a bit ridiculous

You just said if anyone has Sound Shapes 3x plus on their profile is a person with no skills to you. So what if that person has Max Payne 3 (Ultra Rare Platinum list) on their profile, do you still think they are a player with no skills?

Also while I applaud you for standing for what you believe in, I'm quite baffled that you can't comprehend what I wrote even tho I used simple and basic English (some grammar problems I admit but not that hard to understand).

You just said if anyone has Sound Shapes 3x plus on their profile is a person with no skills to you. So what if that person has Max Payne 3 (Ultra Rare Platinum list) on their profile, do you still think they are a player with no skills?

Also while I applaud you for standing for what you believe in, I'm quite baffled that you can't comprehend what I wrote even tho I used simple and basic English (some grammar problems I admit but not that hard to understand).

Correction: I said that i think that people who have Sound Shapes 5x on their list have no skills!

Why would I think that a player who has got Max Payne 3 platinum hasn't got skills? That's just ridiculous...

Whoa whoa whoa, calling me out dawg? I'm gonna play sound shapes for the 5th time and enjoy thank you. I don't call you sad for playing certain games. Please. Like i played FF7 many times and it wasn't a sad thing to do. 

Lol, I was clearly thinking of the wrong Conn!

But if you are gonna start from the beginning again, good luck!

You buy the game once and your get all 3 versions. If you already have other accounts for different regions for their games than more power to yah. Honestly anyone who actively collects platinums shouldn't really care either way if someone has 2 extra platinums on their account. Plus if I didn't sync my 3 systems I'd have Beat school trophies on PS4, Death modes on Vita and the story trophy on PS3. Kind of pointless lol.

Correction: I said that i think that people who have Sound Shapes 5x on their list have no skills!

Why would I think that a player who has got Max Payne 3 platinum hasn't got skills? That's just ridiculous...

I wrote down 3X plus which means more than that 3. Also you did write that a "person has no skills if they have three or more Sound Shapes on their profile. I'll highlight it in black. 

Hey guys

Seriously!

Ruben

I wrote down 3X plus which means more than that 3. Also you did write that a "person has no skills if they have three or more Sound Shapes on their profile. I'll highlight it in black. 

More than 3 is in this case 4 or 5... All I was trying to say is that if you really collect your platinums that way (by re-buying games for the platinum) you don't deserve respect of me! Same goes for Aabs Animals! Why would you pay money for some trophies?

Edited by Rubieno

More than 3 is in this case 4 or 5... All I was trying to say is that if you really collect your platinums that way (by re-buying games for the platinum) you don't deserve respect of me! Same goes for Aabs Animals! Why would you pay money for some trophies?

Aabs animals is completely different it's a charity....

• Like 2