February 2022's PS+ games are EA Sports UFC 4, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, and Planet Coaster

Abby_TheLastofUs

6 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I knew waiting for Tiny Tina was the right thing to do!

+1 for the Flair montage!

UFC 4 is a nice get.  A kind of game I buy on the cheap but never did so it is a welcomed edition.

Not sir what Planet Coaster is.  I’ll have to look into that. 

• Like 2

Planet Coaster is a good choice. I've tried it before on other platforms, decently fun.

Tiny Tina was just released a few months ago, oddly. Was mildly interested. Edit: I was corrected on this, it's not the newer game, it's the old Boarderlands 2 DLC that I wasn't aware was released as a stand alone.

I think we've all commented before on how we get way too many same-y sports games as freebies.

Edited by Jelly Soup
Self correction.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Hold on! The Tiny Tina game is just her Borderlands 2 DLC?

But we already got that back in June 2019 with the Handsome Collection!

It's a standalone version of the dlc.

Either way I can understand why the lineup didn't get leaked, nothing worth leaking over

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

UFC 4 good decent reviews, and is considered one of, if not the best MMA game to date. The game was review bombed by users due to the addition of in-game advertisements, which were then removed from the game due to the backlash.

Say what.

This game did not get "review bombed". To be fair, I can't remember exactly what it was with the in-game ads, I know there was controversy when they added it to UFC 3 (removed later), but I don't know about 4.

UFC 4 is not a good game, especially not if you liked UFC 3. This game got trashed by the community, because it changed a lot of things that worked in UFC 3, because it had garbage/re-used fighter models in the beginning, had some garbage fight mechanics (I think they fixed most of it, but it's still highly exploitable) and so on.

I don't know who considers UFC 4 one of the best MMA games to date, let alone the best. Certainly not someone who played a lot of MMA games.

• Like 2