Abby_TheLastofUs

February 2022's PS+ games are EA Sports UFC 4, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, and Planet Coaster

133 posts in this topic

Well the hell is up with them and sport games? Tiny Tina, if that's the full game, makes up for at least a couple months of bs though.

6 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I knew waiting for Tiny Tina was the right thing to do!

+1 for the Flair montage!

UFC 4 is a nice get.  A kind of game I buy on the cheap but never did so it is a welcomed edition.

Not sir what Planet Coaster is.  I’ll have to look into that. 

Lol. Will just continue playing PS3 haven't touched my PS4 for nearly 3 months. 

Planet Coaster is a good choice. I've tried it before on other platforms, decently fun.

Tiny Tina was just released a few months ago, oddly. Was mildly interested. Edit: I was corrected on this, it's not the newer game, it's the old Boarderlands 2 DLC that I wasn't aware was released as a stand alone.

I think we've all commented before on how we get way too many same-y sports games as freebies.

Edited by Jelly Soup
Self correction.

Tiny Tina’s not even the full game!! I think it’s the expansion. This is starting to become a disturbing trend. Did the same thing with Godfall Challenger edition. 

Planet Coaster seems good, but not a great month. Kinda scared it may get a bunch of DLC like other simulators.

Tiny Tina is a fun DLC, but It's crazy to have it as an actual free game to me. It was only a $10 stand-alone DLC. I don't like sports games, so UFC is not for me, but maybe others might like it.

Wait wasn't tiny Tina on sale a few weeks back for like 2.99?? Planet coaster might be fun. No Interest in ufc if I wanna watch folk punch fuck out each other I'll go my local pub.

8 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Me hoping for The Order 1886 🤡

Sure this was on Plus about 3-4yrs ago! 

Hold on! The Tiny Tina game is just her Borderlands 2 DLC?

But we already got that back in June 2019 with the Handsome Collection!

After a good month we have this....well ill continue playing P5 strikers, Dirt and deep rock.

2 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Hold on! The Tiny Tina game is just her Borderlands 2 DLC?

But we already got that back in June 2019 with the Handsome Collection!

It's a standalone version of the dlc.

Either way I can understand why the lineup didn't get leaked, nothing worth leaking over

16 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

UFC 4 good decent reviews, and is considered one of, if not the best MMA game to date. The game was review bombed by users due to the addition of in-game advertisements, which were then removed from the game due to the backlash.

Say what.

This game did not get "review bombed". To be fair, I can't remember exactly what it was with the in-game ads, I know there was controversy when they added it to UFC 3 (removed later), but I don't know about 4.

UFC 4 is not a good game, especially not if you liked UFC 3. This game got trashed by the community, because it changed a lot of things that worked in UFC 3, because it had garbage/re-used fighter models in the beginning, had some garbage fight mechanics (I think they fixed most of it, but it's still highly exploitable) and so on.

I don't know who considers UFC 4 one of the best MMA games to date, let alone the best. Certainly not someone who played a lot of MMA games.