February 2022's PS+ games are EA Sports UFC 4, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, and Planet Coaster

Abby_TheLastofUs

I guess we had to pay for a fantastic January selection... UFC- NOPE. Not touching any of sports games. Tiny Tina- I have hard time playing first person games usually (headache and severe nausea), Planet Coaster? Not my thing, but might check it out just for the sake of trying something from this month

edit: also, isn't it pretty obvious they are giving away Tiny Tina because the next game is coming out in the spring?

Edited by ArtMontef

14 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

First Godfall Challenger Edition and now Tiny Tina’s standalone DLC thingy. I guess releasing partial games on Ps+ is now a thing. 

This is not really new; they’ve done this other times too, like Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry standalone DLC in 2017.

UFC 4 is pretty good if you're into mma, I've had it since launch and broke top 100 in first plat achievers when it came out last year.

Not interested in any of the other games though so it's a throw a way month for me. Good to know my plat for UFC 4 is gonna get rarer next month after the influx of PS+ subs play it and realize how tough it is and give up lol. 

Edited by Pray_4_the_End
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

Real bad month

I'm usually the one defending PS+, since it's about preference, perspective and opinions.... but 100% agree with you. It's hard to defend how DLC counts as a game.  Regardless of what anyone's opinion is, about how good or bad this month's content is for PS+..... it's a FACT that DLC is not a game... and that is shameful by Sony.

I have already played the Tiny Tina DLC with a bud. We enjoyed it enough to even kill the "raid boss" (I think it was dragons), which we normally skip doing. I'm not sure if he will be up to play again. He's a trophy hunter too, so maybe if I inform him that this version has way more trophies, and even a platinum to get, then maybe he might. But we get burned out on Borderlands so easily, usually. We'll see.

Planet Coaster I got with my PS5 at launch. I almost have the platinum for it and I thought it was going to be my first PS5 platinum. All I need is the rest of the campaign stars. I believe I'm 4 campaign missions away. The last few levels are kinda a pain, but doable with enough effort and patience. If you enjoyed ever playing RollerCoaster Tycoon back in the day, then you'll like Planet Coaster.
EDIT: It also plays really smooth on PS5 and the controls aren't bad at all, once you get used to them.

UFC4... Meh. I got the first one way back when and didn't really care for it. I usually don't enjoy playing these types of games unless you can make the AI stupid easy to where you can just easily beat the crap out of them. I'll download it and give it a shot, but I doubt I'll play it much.

Edited by BloodySky

4 hours ago, djb5f said:

This is not really new; they’ve done this other times too, like Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry standalone DLC in 2017.

At least they had not given AC4 with the DLC out before then, unlike Handsome Collection for Borderlands ?