February 2022's PS+ games are EA Sports UFC 4, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, and Planet Coaster

Abby_TheLastofUs

6 hours ago, djb5f said:

This is not really new; they’ve done this other times too, like Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry standalone DLC in 2017.

2017 was when I started trophy hunting and didn’t have PS+ back then so I wasn’t aware they’d done this before. Maybe they’ve done it before, but it seems they’re doing it more frequently now. It feels cheap, especially when the PS+ lineups have been extremely underwhelming more often than not for awhile now.

I'll try em all out.  Hope you can do cool stuff in the roller coaster game like make the thing fly off the tracks into the ferris wheel or have the intitial ramp come speeding down right into a brick wall. 

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I like sports games showing up on Plus.  I liked the golf game, not so much the WWE Battlegrounds, and haven't gotten around to try the tennis game yet....but really looking forward to UFC 4 as it'll be the 1st MMA game I've played since 09 on PS3.  What I wouldn't give for 2K to make a boxing game or EA to resurrect the Fight Night Series and to care enough to do a good job and not just shit something out ala the annual Madden release.  Guess I'm asking a lot nowadays.  Also would love a reboot of K1 Grand Prix because I played the hell out of that game for PS2.  Could be GLORY kickboxing now or include both organizations along with legend fighters,

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Planet Coaster seems good, but not a great month. Kinda scared it may get a bunch of DLC like other simulators.

I am also looking forward to Planet Coaster after having my hands full with Returnal, Nioh on PS5 and Ninja Gaiden on Switch. But yeah i'm worried it turns into a 100$ investment if you want the full game and 100% trophies. Recently the PS+ games have been like the games offered with the Xbox Live Gold back in the days : mostly a way to sell DLCs on a dead game or to sell more episodes of a long franchise. Worse case I will be playing it on a dummy account, it's not a bad month overall.

It's seems i chose a weird period to try out PS+?. With the exception of Dirt 5 and the occasional discounts. I wonder what the next months will bring. Probably i will try UFC4 i haven't played any game in the series. Hopefully the next games will be better, not a good sign the appearance of sports games or stand alone dlcs.