How Many People Bought the Standalone Already?

How Many People Bought the Standalone Already?  

363 members have voted

1. 1. Did you buy/own the Standalone before it's PSPlus reveal?

• Yes
    • No

46 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

I didn't.

I was a fan of the franchise, but the last couple of paid DLC of the third game were a real bullshit, so I'll never waste any money again on gearbox.

I reedeem this game but I will only play in the future if no other DLC trophy is added to the list.

I highly doubt they will add DLC to a standalone DLC. You are safe to play the game

7 hours ago, cometowner said:

may I know what is the point of this subject? 

Basically to see how many people actually own it already. Every month whenever a new ps plus offering is revealed. I always see similar comments on most social media of I own it already, or that it's not of great value. So being one from a popular franchise (also a fan favourite character/dlc) and two also cheap wanted to see how many people actually owned it already.

Of course by holding the vote here I am also hoping to get a more true percentage of ownership. Since can compare the the percentage of vote against site statistics in the end. (It also should hopefully remove the small percentage of game owners listed that could be just alt accounts or game sharing with a friend/family member.)

Edited by Lord_Bane999

On 1/27/2022 at 5:20 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

Curiosity.

Do you know that curiosity killed the cat 

17 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Basically to see how many people actually own it already. Every month whenever a new ps plus offering is revealed. I always see similar comments on most social media of I own it already, or that it's not of great value. So being one from a popular franchise (also a fan favourite character/dlc) and two also cheap wanted to see how many people actually owned it already.

Of course by holding the vote here I am also hoping to get a more true percentage of ownership. Since can compare the the percentage of vote against site statistics in the end. (It also should hopefully remove the small percentage of game owners listed that could be just alt accounts or game sharing with a friend/family member.)

interesting 

6 hours ago, cometowner said:

interesting 

Btw interesting enough after I made this poll and topic to gauge ownership a couple popular game news outlets have already put out articles complaining about the game's inclusion.

https://www.destructoid.com/the-playstation-plus-big-february-game-is-a-tiny-tina-dlc-from-2013-which-is-a-problem/amp/

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/01/reaction-we-need-to-talk-about-tiny-tina-on-ps-plus

Will I be able to load a character or do you start this standalone from scratch? 
seems strange starting a dlc with no good equipment. Either way I like borderlands so I’ll be playing this, maybe before or after Uncharted & Life Is Strange Remastered Collection. What a good month February will be. 

1 hour ago, FocusDR said:

Will I be able to load a character or do you start this standalone from scratch? 
seems strange starting a dlc with no good equipment. Either way I like borderlands so I’ll be playing this, maybe before or after Uncharted & Life Is Strange Remastered Collection. What a good month February will be. 

Nah, start from scratch.