Best method to level up to level to 100 from 50ish?

TheStark700

I finished the main story, got a few side quests left to do, and tried to find decent methods to get to higher levels quickly. However, guides I've found so far involves beating the end game boss (a level 95) I believe and I'm nowhere close to that level yet. Is there any other fast ways to level up besides fighting the endgame boss?

• Like 1

If you play through the Otherworld dungeon, you should lvl up quite fast (you can also just do the 1st boss of the dungeon and keep rematching it).

Lower the difficulty if needed (I end up grinding on the 2nd to last boss of that dungeon and was getting about the same SP on Extreme as on Normal..).

I would make SP grind a bigger priority than EXP.

Doing all quests and finishing the Otherworld will likely put you in the high 80s to 90s, but nowhere near the SP needed for the 400 skills needed.

Another tip

Check that and make the accessories, specifically that Fire Damage+15% one.. it's absurd how much damage you will be doing..

• Like 1

Do the end game dungeon, you get between 5 - 10 levels each time.

You need to do about 4 levels in the dungeon before you get to the final boss, can repeat an easier one if he is too hard, but by the time you get to him you will be level 80 or 90

Edited by TJsTrophies

Got to level 100 today but having a lot of trouble getting the Elite Vanguard trophy.

On the other hand, I have a problem right now selecting my Artes. I see that I did unlock Incarnation Wave but for some reason, I can't select the artes to my attack button? It only shows auto on/off. How do I resolve this?

Edit: Nvm. I manage to get the platinum on this. Managed to get the Elite Vanguard trophy by controlling Shionne and constantly manging CP to win.

Edited by TheStark700

By the time I finished the end game dungeon my characters were level 90. As I only have ten levels to go and can't be bothered with preparing all those accessories, I'm just going to grind Edna and Aizen on the second last area of the end game dungeon, they give quite a lot of exp and are easy to beat if you control Rinwell and spam wind artes which is what I did. I had the accessory to reduce cast time for her with abilities to increase elemental damage. 

• Like 1