“Bosco You’re The Best” Glitch

Yuichiro-Akuhei

4 minutes ago, solidsnake_cs said:

I've just tested it and unfortunately it dosen't work for the "it’s my party" trophy, you actually have to be the host for this one.

Anyway its a very nice find indeed, I was a bit bored to think I would have to play 80 more solo missions just for the sake of the trophy.

Thx for letting us know, I edit the post above! 

12 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Weird, by the looks of it no one else had a problem with this so far. 

do note that in you were unable to join a session you have to click “solo mission” again, and then try to join someone again. 

Nevermind!

My tracker was delayed.

I hate solo trophies in a game that's clearly a co op game. 100 solo. Soooooo annoying

If I understand this correctly, this method makes a co-op game count as a solo game. So this makes no progress for the 500 co-op trophy and deports it to the 100 solo trophy. In the end you still have to play 600 missions so I'm not really seeing the point of this as I like playing solo now and then. Solo is a cool way to have a break from the co-op mayhem and do things your way, at your own pace. I enjoy both modes.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RevoCHX said:

If I understand this correctly, this method makes a co-op game count as a solo game. So this makes no progress for the 500 co-op trophy and deports it to the 100 solo trophy. In the end you still have to play 600 missions so I'm not really seeing the point of this as I like playing solo now and then. Solo is a cool way to have a break from the co-op mayhem and do things your way, at your own pace. I enjoy both modes.

There is no 500 missions co-op trophy, just 500 missions. So this will count towards both. 

Solo is fine and all but they can take up some time, personally I just speed run those but they barely give any XP and still take some minutes. With this method you just don’t have to play solo. It will save you some time in the end. 

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei

7 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

There is no 500 missions co-op trophy, just 500 missions. So this will count towards both.

I don't agree with this, from my own experience I only got the general "100 missions" trophy after doing 100 co-op missions. At some point I had like 70 co-op + 30 solo and the trophy didn't pop. I had to wait for 100 co-op missions. I assume it's going to be the same for 500 missions (co-op required). These trophies match the stats displayed on the screen in your bedroom: there are separate stats for "missions" (implying co-op missions) and "solo missions".

It's true solo missions are more time consuming while being stingy on XP though... I wish these were more rewarding.

Edited by RevoCHX

9 minutes ago, RevoCHX said:

I don't agree with this, from my own experience I only got the general "100 missions" trophy after doing 100 co-op missions. At some point I had like 70 co-op + 30 solo and the trophy didn't pop. I had to wait for 100 co-op missions.

I personally have not seen this or noticed this. 

• 2 months later...
On 2022. 04. 07. at 1:37 PM, solidsnake_cs said:

Can someone test it if this method is still possible after the trophy update? I can't test it because I already got the trophy, but it could be valuable information for others.

Actually, you can. :D Just do it, and check ingame stats if the counter goes up or not. If it still works, and the game counts it, there is no reason the PS tracker would do otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...