Speedrun and Walkthrough video plus some info

AmazingNoeder

I got the fastest acheiver in all stacks of Doodle Devil and god,at least on the day of this post i'm haha

The video of my fastest time on ps4 can be used as a walkthrough guide but the first 8 min can be a bit boring to see as i needed to make one wrong combination per combination to avoid triggering the First trophy,after this everything is pretty fast,if i m being to fast you can slow down time on YouTube settings,some people may prefer a visual image guide through video than a written one,the good part of the video is that you can know exactly where are the itens you seek,i hope it can help you guys ?

Some additional info,in the middle of the game (more by the end) some specific itens will change from what group they are,for example ice will not be on the food category it will go to water if i remember correctly,this happens to more itens and a video guide can help you know exactly where they are

Extra info about the Speedrun

The vita stack works differently both NA and EU if you make a wrong combination and then a combination that makes 2 or more new itens it won't trigger the combo trophy,the only way to trigger the combo trophy on vita is by doing 2 consecutive combinations in a row,and by my tests they both need to generate new itens , already unlocked itens didn't trigger the Trophy too

On ps4 and ps3 as soon as you do 1 combination that generates 2 or more itens the trophy will pop even if the last combination was wrong,and of course 2 combinations in a row too