Top 100 in Canada

PalaceOfLove706

What a journey consisting of over a decade of PlayStation gaming! It was a pipe dream to get this far many years ago, and now hard work and fun and concentration has paid off.

This thread is just for you to share your congratulations or usual rants about how the leaderboards are meaningless.

However you frame it, thank you for being the community you are as that has pushed this account to make the sky the limit!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

This thread is just for you to share your congratulations or usual rants about how the leaderboards are meaningless.

I know lots of people like to take a shit on the "value of trophies" in today's environment of stacks, but keep up the good work. The leaderboard is what you make of it, and if you feel you've accomplished something noteworthy, then it's not meaningless.

Anyone who has Dungeon Defenders platinum is cool in my book; here's to hoping the Dungeon Defenders Awakened arrives on Playstation soon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

I know lots of people like to take a shit on the "value of trophies" in today's environment of stacks, but keep up the good work. The leaderboard is what you make of it, and if you feel you've accomplished something noteworthy, then it's not meaningless.

Anyone who has Dungeon Defenders platinum is cool in my book; here's to hoping the Dungeon Defenders Awakened arrives on Playstation soon.

Oh man my brother and I have been waiting SOOOOooooooo long for Awakened, I’m with you.

• Like 2

I'm about to get my 100th plat :platinum: today around 5 PM Probably the longest plat to get. Gladly if you have the all the trophies and switch versions you will get a auto pop to 98% then you have wait every day to get a daily challenge that is required for the last trophy -_-. The game is free but you have to pay $15.99 to get a extra mode to start unlocking probably the most grindy trophies and the most time consuming trophies.

Edited by gamercris066
PS: It took 2 in a half YEARS to get all trophies
  • Like 2