Delisted & Server closure April 28th

breakXedge

Looks like the game has been delisted on the NA store :( I wonder if it's still available in other regions

Edit: Found it in my library on PS4 but can't download it (WC-40383-8 error). Any workarounds? Sending the game to download through the webstore on PC bypassed the problem!

Hope the game at least matches you with bots if there aren't enough active players

Edited by Sydoki

3 months should be enough for ?, the guide is estimated at 15 hours. I had already downloaded this game, so it's in my library, so it should be possible to download it again. Is boosting necessary/possible?

1 minute ago, kevao97 said:

3 months should be enough for 1f4af.png, the guide is estimated at 15 hours. I had already downloaded this game, so it's in my library, so it should be possible to download it again. Is boosting necessary/possible?

Necessary? Honestly with how low player numbers, probably.

Possible? I'd say without a doubt.

They added TDM which makes certain trophies a cakewalk (e.g. 10 wins) but some can't be done and means that the Kill 2 Crown Bearers in a single match is still a massive chore.

24 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Necessary? Honestly with how low player numbers, probably.

Possible? I'd say without a doubt.

They added TDM which makes certain trophies a cakewalk (e.g. 10 wins) but some can't be done and means that the Kill 2 Crown Bearers in a single match is still a massive chore.

Sounds great! now i just need someone to get started soon.

Edited by Stevieboy

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Literally doing the worst against Warzone & Fortnite. But sure. Apex has fallen from grace.

? You're trippin bro!

A game for casuals and another for kids.

Apex is the only BR worth playing. Top tier gameplay. On a league of it's own.

I play it every day and it's going strong as ever. It isn't for everyone though. Unlike some other camper paradise games, Apex actually takes skill and practice.