Delisted & Server closure April 28th

breakXedge

3 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

Same, I did it back in March tho. I see you did it in August. Thats fresh enough for people to believe hopefully. 

Not started this game yet. but how does that work. you search with 3 people seperately and find a match with only 3 people or does the rest get filled up with bots? 

Are there bots in this game? I waited for 12 minutes for a squad match, couldn't find a match. Then 20 on a solo match. Nothing there either.

I went to team deathmatch, the last mode available. There I found 3 people in one match then 2 in another, 1 of them had been in the first match. I guess my region had given up on this game? But one of the problems of this game which was the reason I didn't give it a chance when it came out was that there seemed to be no servers for my region, the lag was ridiculous. So maybe is super dead worldwide?

They should have added bots, that's probably why people got tired and abandoned it. Realm Royale will wait for 1 minute for players and then it will pair you up with bots. So, there's like 7 players and 92 bots. It's actually fun because even if you suck you feel like a top players because killing bots is easy lol. Beat having to wait 20 minutes for a match IMO.

Edited by GregHouse007

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

Not started this game yet. but how does that work. you search with 3 people seperately and find a match with only 3 people or does the rest get filled up with bots? 

1 hour ago, GregHouse007 said:

Are there bots in this game? I waited for 12 minutes for a squad match, couldn't find a match. Then 20 on a solo match. Nothing there either.

I went to team deathmatch, the last mode available. There I found 3 people in one match then 2 in another, 1 of them had been in the first match. I guess my region had given up on this game? But one of the problems of this game which was the reason I didn't give it a chance when it came out was that there seemed to be no servers for my region, the lag was ridiculous. So maybe is super dead worldwide?

They should have added bots, that's probably why people got tired and abandoned it. Realm Royale will wait for 1 minute for players and then it will pair you up with bots. So, there's like 7 players and 92 bots. It's actually fun because even if you suck you feel like a top players because killing bots is easy lol. Beat having to wait 20 minutes for a match IMO.

Back in March when I played you could just search a solo match at the same time as your friend on Australian servers, friend would kill himself giving you automatic victory.

• Like 1

On 2022-01-27 at 9:46 PM, LastMinuteSavior said:

1f602.png You're trippin bro!

A game for casuals and another for kids.

Apex is the only BR worth playing. Top tier gameplay. On a league of it's own.

I play it every day and it's going strong as ever. It isn't for everyone though. Unlike some other camper paradise games, Apex actually takes skill and practice.

Yeah, I definitely don't have a clue what I'm talking about. I definitely didn't play the game back when it came out and played it a ton.

Gameplay's great, nothing else though. The new content or lack thereof is hilarious. Playerbase is dying and acting like people can't and don't camp is also laughable.

Also, I forgot the rule; you can only play Call of Duty if you're a casual and Fortnite is exclusively for children.

Take the L nerd.

Just curious, how legally binding is such an announcement?

Is it legally possible to do this as some sort of PR stunt? Not saying they are doing it (I don't know the game, so no idea if it's really dead or whatever), but in theory, if numbers drop, they could announce this, then players panic and play it more, then they can come back in the future "due to popular demand", making paid DLC and whatnot.

Again, not saying they are doing this. I am just generally interested in knowing if this would be illegal or totally possible. I know tactics like this from other fields of business.

55 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

Is it legally possible to do this as some sort of PR stunt? Not saying they are doing it (I don't know the game, so no idea if it's really dead or whatever), but in theory, if numbers drop, they could announce this, then players panic and play it more, then they can come back in the future "due to popular demand", making paid DLC and whatnot.

Again, not saying they are doing this. I am just generally interested in knowing if this would be illegal or totally possible. I know tactics like this from other fields of business.

I don't know about the legalities of that in a gaming situation but it would be a dick move for sure.

2 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

I don't think it's worth it because the numbers have to be extremey low for them to do something like this (and they are). Darwin Project announced their shitdown, people came back and played it a lot and they decided to keep 2 of the 4 servers up, but that's it. No DLC or new content coming. Switchblade said that they will shutdown the servers in june or leave them open based on how much people played. They are still open, we play it, but nothing new is coming. Not that many players.

I also feel this announcement will mostly have the opposite effect that you think because if they don't care about trophies, it's most likely that the player will move on to a game where it's future is not at risk and whatever progress they get there doesn't dissapear.

Edited by GregHouse007
  • Like 1

Shame. I played this game on an alt account and loved it, the only battle Royale game that I actually liked and loved. I also even saved all its banger soundtracks and listen to them every now and then. Sad to see it go, deserved so much better.

Edited by samijon2004
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, GregHouse007 said:

I don't think it's worth it because the numbers have to be extremey low for them to do something like this (and they are). Darwin Project announced their shitdown, people came back and played it a lot and they decided to keep 2 of the 4 servers up, but that's it. No DLC or new content coming. Switchblade said that they will shutdown the servers in june or leave them open based on how much people played. They are still open, we play it, but nothing new is coming. Not that many players.

I also feel this announcement will mostly have the opposite effect that you think because if they don't care about trophies, it's most likely that the player will move on to a game where it's future is not at risk and whatever progress they get there doesn't dissapear.

This game won't get any life support. Ubisoft pretty much sticks to their server closures. Plus with their Tom Clancy's XDefiant coming out eventually and a possible Rainbow Six Siege sequel, (plus the most recent horde game in Extraction out). They got their plate full of various multiplayer experience adding much more can dilute the player base and profits. Especially since XDefiant will probably take over as their MTX focused game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GregHouse007 said:

Switchblade said that they will shutdown the servers in june or leave them open based on how much people played. They are still open, we play it, but nothing new is coming. Not that many players.

Wtf so it's still possible to plat Switchblade? ?

7 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Wtf so it's still possible to plat Switchblade? 1f914.png

Yeah, dude, the game is still alive. You get a few players and the game fill the rest of the teams with bots. New players are actually MUCH weaker than bots lol, so they are a pain to have on your team. And I keep finding a lot of new players all the time plus the hardcore players that never left that seemed to have over a thousand hours into the game based on their account level.

Is not a hard plat at all. Hardest trophy is to play 100 matches I think or something like that.

24 minutes ago, GregHouse007 said:

Yeah, dude, the game is still alive. You get a few players and the game fill the rest of the teams with bots. New players are actually MUCH weaker than bots lol, so they are a pain to have on your team. And I keep finding a lot of new players all the time plus the hardcore players that never left that seemed to have over a thousand hours into the game based on their account level.

Is not a hard plat at all. Hardest trophy is to play 100 matches I think or something like that.

Great news! gonna back for that game in some point so