Guide of the Year Awards 2021 - Results!

Dreggit

@ObsiEez Really appreciate the nice comments about my guide. I have tried to improve my guide writing with every guide, implementing what I have learned from previous tries and certainly with my Sonic Colours:Ultimate guide it helps that I'm a massive Sonic fan so passionate about it. Guide writing is all meant to be about having fun, enjoying the process and hopoefully putting out a guide that you will be proud of and that'll help others. ?

• Like 3

I just want to start off by saying thank you. Thank you to those that voted and participated, thank you to the entirety of the guide staff that has helped bolster this community and bring guides to a higher standard, and thank you to all my fellow authors. It's been a pleasure writing along with all of you, and without your amazing work I would not have picked up some better habits myself.

I am honored to be a nominee this year and even have come in 2nd place in the Formatting category, this is truly a wonderful achievement to earn and I'm blessed by all of those that showed their appreciation.

Thank you once again, and cheers to another great year of writing!

• Like 3