Trophies WILL AUTOPOP after Update 33

Beginning with Update 33, most Achievements will be tracked on an Account-wide level. You will need to log in on each character to populate the database. Crafting knowledge, lorebooks read, skyshards obtained, public dungeon group stuff not included. Titles will also be Account-wide. Remember that this is PER SERVER so if you play on multiple platforms or on both NA and EU, Achievements won't cross over.

Finally! 

10 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Sounds nice, but if skyshards and public dungeons aren't tracked (and maybe even cleared locations in every map) then you still have to do almost everything again for PS5 with a new character. 1f914.png

Haven't played the game at all but I've heard that besides the emperor trophy all these dungeon no damage DLC trophies are a pain to do. So you would have to do all of those again anyway? Still sounds like a chore for someone who already did the 100% on PS4 and went through all of this shit. 

25 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Sounds nice, but if skyshards and public dungeons aren't tracked (and maybe even cleared locations in every map) then you still have to do almost everything again for PS5 with a new character. 1f914.png

It's a little shady atm. They've told on stream that PS4 trophies should sync with PS5 list. Hopefully, it means all the trophies. Update 33 will release on March 29th, so we'll see relatively soon.

Edited by quasiphilosophic

1 hour ago, quasiphilosophic said:

Beginning with Update 33, most Achievements will be tracked on an Account-wide level. You will need to log in on each character to populate the database. Crafting knowledge, lorebooks read, skyshards obtained, public dungeon group stuff not included. Titles will also be Account-wide. Remember that this is PER SERVER so if you play on multiple platforms or on both NA and EU, Achievements won't cross over.

Finally! 

So something to get confirmed is it really trophies auto popping or only selected in-game Achievements. Because it's a bit misleading creating a post saying Trophies will Autopop but then saying in first post only selected ones will work.

Well, we have to wait for someone who did the 100% on PS4 and is willing to take the risk of testing it and in the worst case will end up with a half finished ps5 list. 

Since most people who did 100% probably care a lot about their completion, it might take a while until someone will test it. 

Even if I haven't played this, I'm really curious to see how this will work. 

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Well, we have to wait for someone who did the 100% on PS4 and is willing to take the risk of testing it and in the worst case will end up with a half finished ps5 list. 

Since most people who did 100% probably care a lot about their completion, it might take a while until someone will test it. 

Even if I haven't played this, I'm really curious to see how this will work. 

Yeah I'm just really curious on this as some things not carrying over like Skyshards doesn't make sense. Especially when you complete all Skyshards on one character it does have some sort of account level check, otherwise the Skyshard shortcut packs wouldn't be available in store for the other characters to buy if it didn't know you completed them before.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

So something to get confirmed is it really trophies auto popping or only selected in-game Achievements. Because it's a bit misleading creating a post saying Trophies will Autopop but then saying in first post only selected ones will work.

I understand what you mean. It is rather confusing for me as well. On stream they first said about the "in-game achievements" and that they will become account-wide. But since these in-game achievements are directly linked with PSN trophies, they also later mentioned that PS5 trophies will sync. No more information on that. 

I wrote in the original post what they've told about "in-game achievements" that will definitely trigger trophies popping on PS5 list. But, since there are seemingly limitations (like skyshards and lorebooks, for example), I decided to post that, so you could set your expectations accordingly. Most probably, not every trophy from PS4 list will autopop following Update 33, but I hope ZOS will prove me wrong. 

Sorry again for the confusion. 

• Like 1

i think that skyshard and crafting things and lorebooks wont autopop because they are tied to getting skill points or levels for guilds/crafts and autopopping them would not be feasible... at least that's the most likely explanation. As long as everything else pops I don't mind doing that stuff again and improving a new character so I can have another class to play.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have 100% too and will try it out.

The first post is wrong.

Dungeon acms will autopop - public dungeon trophies too. The only thing thats not accountwide will be the group-boss achievement of each public dungeon, because it gains a skillpoint. But this one is not needed for a trophy.

You dont need mastercrafter for trophies - motifs will not become accountwide because you can buy them in crown store. Not relevant for trophies.

Same for the lorebooks - you can buy the skillline of mages guild in crown store so its not accountwide. But you dont need the books for a trophy.

The only thing you have to do again is to collect skyshards - because like the rest - you can buy them in crown store. But these will take about .... 5 hours maybe. You only need the skyshards from old tamriel and the only reason it takes a bit is because you have to get the ones from delves too. Use a map, grind it out - take a char you wanna play one day and you'll have a winwin situation :)

If you dont wanna do cyro again, buy it for crowns instead. Its up to you.

Edited by I-CatHasTrophy-I
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So, for anyone with 100%, such as @SlimSanta94 or @I-CatHasTrophy-I, who might want to be brave enough and take one for the team and try this out: The update just dropped! At least here in Germany and also I only have the ps4 version installed, for obvious reasons, but I'm gonna assume, ps4 and ps5 update at the same time.

Honestly, I really hope that this works. I don't quite have 100% myself (I'm missing 3 trophies, one of which being Emperor, one battlegrounds-related one and fishing ?), but that doesn't bother me so much that I wouldn't switch to the ps5 version anyway, if trophies autopop at this point. So, if anyone actually wants to try this, I'm sure there are more people than just me who would greatly appreciate it!

Edited by DonFrancesco
forgot to @ folks

I don’t have all the trophies but quite a lot including some shard ones. I will test it and report to you guys, but the servers are still down for maintenance

EDIT: As far as I can tell all the trophies I had on ps4 popped. They changed the tracking of achievements, so it should be working from ps5 to 4 aswell as far as I understand. Gonna test it soon

Edited by Marvelz_DJ

3 hours ago, DonFrancesco said:

So, for anyone with 100%, such as @SlimSanta94 or @I-CatHasTrophy-I, who might want to be brave enough and take one for the team and try this out: The update just dropped! At least here in Germany and also I only have the ps4 version installed, for obvious reasons, but I'm gonna assume, ps4 and ps5 update at the same time.

Honestly, I really hope that this works. I don't quite have 100% myself (I'm missing 3 trophies, one of which being Emperor, one battlegrounds-related one and fishing 1f606.png), but that doesn't bother me so much that I wouldn't switch to the ps5 version anyway, if trophies autopop at this point. So, if anyone actually wants to try this, I'm sure there are more people than just me who would greatly appreciate it!

It'll autopop everything, but Slim's not someone who is gonna take the plunge when he intentionally avoided the 2nd PS4 list and the PS5 trophy list has all trophies from both lists on it due to the relaxed trophy cap. Here's a full autopop example: https://psnprofiles.com/woogiewoo

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It'll autopop everything, but Slim's not someone who is gonna take the plunge when he intentionally avoided the 2nd PS4 list and the PS5 trophy list has all trophies from both lists on it due to the relaxed trophy cap. Here's a full autopop example: https://psnprofiles.com/woogiewoo

Awesome, thanks for letting us know! I almost didn't expect this to ever happen, but hey, looks like I'll be downloading the ps5 version tonight ?

• Like 1

ok what i can say is it finally fixed i bug i had. I earned the achievement for completing both dungeons in wrathstone but due to a bug i never got the respective trophy. Now i think it just scans through alls achievements you have and unlocks them so i think it will work both ways. One strange thing was that i had to either reboot the game or log into a new character for it to work i cant say which of these two did solve it.

Im so happy right now, finally zos did something really good:D

Edited by Namenloser1990

20 minutes ago, Datboy1991 said:

Does the autopop go both ways? I did it all on PS5 but still missing some ps4 trophies. Has anybody tested? I know for a lot of games it is a one way street...

It does go both ways, I did Ascending Tide on PS5 first then went on the PS4 version and they unlocked there too. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It does go both ways, I did Ascending Tide on PS5 first then went on the PS4 version and they unlocked there too. 

I can confirm this as well. I just did the very same thing and ran the two new dungeons on the ps5 version (the autopop worked without issues by the way, it popped every single trophy) to get the trophies. As soon as I booted the character that had earned the achievements on the ps4 version, the trophies unlocked there as well.

• Like 2