"One More Time" not unlocking

So I just finished my NG+ on ultimate difficulty, but somehow ONLY the "Power and Responsibility" trophy is on my profile. However, both trophies actually appeared ingame as it can be seen in this screenshot (shows the "One More Time" trophy). Is that a glitch with the game or PSN? I resynced my trophies multiple times, restarted the console, rewatched credits and everything, but the trophy is still not saved on my profile? Did this happen to anyone else?

EDIT: 10 hours later the trophy magically appeared. Seemed like PSN had a syncing problem.

Edited by Alex_R-13

Just now, Alex_R-13 said:

So I just finished my NG+ on ultimate difficulty, but somehow ONLY the "Power and Responsibility" trophy is on my profile. However, both trophies actually appeared ingame as it can be seen in this screenshot (shows the "One More Time" trophy). Is that a glitch with the game or PSN? I resynced my trophies multiple times, restarted the console, rewatched credits and everything, but the trophy is still not saved on my profile? Did this happen to anyone else?

did u get kicked off the internet today? around that time.. if so trophies won't sync on their own and you lose it after a set amount of time, other then that you could try a replay.. and hope that psn knows you don't have the trophy otherwise it'll assume you do, and won't pop the trophy. 

make a back up save before the last mission, and try to repop it. if it doesn't work.. reload backup, and go completely offline, start the game and check the trophy list it should say 0%, replay final mission on hard, pop trophy, go back online, sync and then come here and update.