what games from YOU'R list would you delete?...

DARKSCORPONOXR

if you could delete games and their respective trophies from your collection what games would you delete and why?... they could be games you played but didnt like, they could be embarrassin disney games like hannah montannah that you wanna get rid of, games you dont intend on finishin, games that cant be finished due to server closure or games that are rubbish...

for me i'd delete some of my stinkers includin my disney game, one of my mortal kombat games and my fifa games... i'd delete ufc, sounds and shapes and possibly fallout: new vegas

(not to be confused with hidin games/percentages or typin about other ppl's games- this is about YOU'R own collection so keep it friendly)

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

For me it'd have to be the 2 CoD games on my list (MW 2 & WaW), neither appealed to me at all & Resident Evil 5, which is in my opinion the worst numbered Resident Evil game to date (How some think it's better than Resident Evil 6 is beyond me). There are others, I just can't be bothered looking through my list to refresh my memory (lousy heat wave :shakefist: )

well in case you haven't seen, you are now capable of hiding all or just specific games from your trophy list, now they'll still show up for you but I have removed games from my list that I am incapable of getting any trophies on. if you look at my list I have played Dcuo and free realms, both need paid memberships to earn trophies. so I hide them using my vita, check it out, just be warned, your psn percentage/level should stay the same but I dunno about your psn profiles percentage so if you are hiding games that have trophies it may affect you here. also you can hide the whole list with the options of anyone, friends only, friends of friends, or nobody in your trophy privacy, any option other then anyone will show no trophies here on psn profiles so don't freak out. 

end point. hide what you like, your capable now if you haven't seen.

well in case you haven't seen, you are now capable of hiding all or just specific games from your trophy list, now they'll still show up for you but I have removed games from my list that I am incapable of getting any trophies on. if you look at my list I have played Dcuo and free realms, both need paid memberships to earn trophies. so I hide them using my vita, check it out, just be warned, your psn percentage/level should stay the same but I dunno about your psn profiles percentage so if you are hiding games that have trophies it may affect you here. also you can hide the whole list with the options of anyone, friends only, friends of friends, or nobody in your trophy privacy, any option other then anyone will show no trophies here on psn profiles so don't freak out. 

I think this is more of a 'what if' type thread, but I 100% agree with you, I have 1 game hidden already, When Vikings Attack. Your trophy level/percentage gets adjusted on this site, it's as if you don't have the trophies you've hidden.

i'd say mw2 and resi 5 for me also... i played through mw2 once and that was enough for me, i enjoyed playin resi 5 alot but its dissapointin playin through a game thats got the RE title is nothin like resident evil game, even jill is completely different... if it wasnt for wesker, the lurkers and chris i would've thought i was playin somethin totally different

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I would probably delete MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, because even though I actually managed to get that game above my personal 50% or above for all games rule, I just hate the game, never had any good moments with it, haha

Also, I agree that hiding is not the same as deleting, if Sony let us actually delete games from out list, then our trophy levels would officially go down as a response to the number of deleted trophies. Hiding keeps your levels the same but mysteriously doesn't show games, someone could hide all their games but still be a level 30, lol all that does is confuse people that look at their profile, unless they go some place like this website that tells them they actually hid trophies, that's why their games list doesn't match up to their level.

Edited by BlindMango

im not typin about hidin games or percentages either as im not really into worryin about percentages nor would i hide a game, i was interested in what games other ppl would delete if they hypothetically could... Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I'll pick Madden 13, Just Cause 2, Gran Turismo 5, and Street Fighter 4, UMvC3, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

I go Just Cause 2 from plus and I didn't like it.

I never played Peace Walker till I got it on PS3 and didnt like the controls or any of it. I wish it handle like MGS2 or MGS3.

The add 4 games friends/family add them

I would probably delete MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, because even though I actually managed to get that game above my personal 50% or above for all games rule, I just hate the game, never had any good moments with it, haha

lol mango... was gonna install it at some point but is it a stinker to avoid? i might have to dodge it then lol...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

lol mango... was gonna install it at some point but is it a stinker to avoid? i might have to dodge it then lol...

Lol YES AVOID IT!! If you want to get the trophies, prepare to break some controllers, the game is unreasonably difficult to where it's like, "I really don't want to play this game anymore," just getting the game to 55% was an absolute struggle for me, I would love the game if it wasn't so frustratingly hard! Plus, they shut the servers down so you can't get the online trophies anymore! Yeah... avoid it, haha, I heard that MotorStorm Apocalypse is significantly easier, or to be more accurate, more fair of a game but I never played it, I didn't give it the chance, haha