what games from YOU'R list would you delete?...

DARKSCORPONOXR

ICO, Free Realms, Eye Pet.

And possibly Battlefield 2 Bad Company because I can't (be bothered to) finish the multiplayer.

And maybe Hitman: Absolution because I got too frustrated trying to finish the game.

Ico? Nooooooooooo!

His tribe already tried to abandon him in that castle, now you want rid of him too? :(

Is it cause he got horns?

• Like 2

If I had to delete games from your list it would probably be all those super easy LEGO games, and then probably all those others with missing timestamps. Those are kinda ugly...

its about YOUR OWN collection, not anyone elses... i actually like my lego games bein on there as i like lego/batman/chima/marvel and lotr's, they're mostly decent games... could you take your attitute to another forum if you cant be civil on this

Awww, Stinkers? MK too much for ya? Disney is the shit yo, personally the lego games aren't up my alley. But possibly Fallout New Vegas?

You'd "possibly" delete Fallout New Vegas?

Friends off.

On track with the thread: I'd get rid of MAG and NHL 10 so it would be possible for me to get 100% completion, I'd have to work my ass off for stuff like Lost Planet 2, but servers are still up.

actually the games are fairly easy to finish but take ages to get through so i'd delete them cause i havnt got the hours spare to finish them, i'd delete fallout: new vegas cause its a buggy, bland game and i prefer fallout 3... do me a favour- grow up and dont troll me on behalf of your forum 'crew'... its sad Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

i'd say mw2 and resi 5 for me also... i played through mw2 once and that was enough for me, i enjoyed playin resi 5 alot but its dissapointin playin through a game thats got the RE title is nothin like resident evil game, even jill is completely different... if it wasnt for wesker, the lurkers and chris i would've thought i was playin somethin totally different

Just pointing out, in mw2, you only need 1 playthrough of the campaign for platinum

Edited by KillCount2121

I just went back to it, not dull at all on Veteran, plus it only took 6hrs.

i gave mw2 a try and didnt like it but thats just my opinion dude... i didnt like the maps or the way the enemies constantly respawn in waves every few second after killin a wave... i took down armies of the fuckers and they just kept rollin in one after the other

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Final Fantasy 13 ( bought it used so cheap..... so far it's the worst FF game i ever played! )

Dungeon Defenders ( as much as how i hate tower defense games i don't know why the hell did i picked up this game...i thought it's a dungeon exploration RPG game )

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog SHit! ( a friend of mine gave it to me brand new for free but then i learn why. the single / co-op trophies is easy but the multiplayer is DEAD! no one is around the moment i tried the MP and i think even today.

Rogue Warrior ( i borrow it from a friend of mine just to boost my PSN ID Level )