what games from YOU'R list would you delete?...

DARKSCORPONOXR

Not a single one. My list is a record of my actions both good and bad. Even if there are points in it that I regret or feel were mistakes I still stand by them. My list if far from perfect, but it's mine and I'll always stand by it.

if you dont have any games you would'nt want to delete why post then?... surely there must be one game you'd like to delete...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Little big planet 2. Fucking idiots added dlc and without vita and crap move you can´t get 100%. 

Oh no!!!!! I downloaded it when it was free on ps plus!!!!!!!  :| wasn't playing it because i had better stuff to play....not my type of game but guess i will get those i can.

To answer the topic I would delete fifa and other sports games........am totally pathetic at those......

I would delete

Aliens vs Predator

Fifa 09

Command and Conquer 3

As I no longer own these games and their trophy percentage are either 0 or 1%

Maybe Giana Sisters Twisted dream aswell as that game is solid!

Demons Souls

I couldn't even get trough the first dungeon without getting a mental breakdown from dying so much. I know that dying is part of the game, but I just don't like dying in games. It means failure to me and I just can't seem to be able to change this mindset. So in the end I didn't have the patience nor the skill to really get into this game. Therefore it sits in my list with zero trophies and an F rank.

If I could I would delete Motorstorm Pacific Rift. Picked this up nice and cheap, fired it up and then found out the servers are shut down...  :shakefist:

I would also delete Savage Moon. Years ago I was into these tower defence-type games so I downloaded the game. Wish I didn't bother, I'm awful at the game lol.

Demons Souls

I couldn't even get trough the first dungeon without getting a mental breakdown from dying so much. I know that dying is part of the game, but I just don't like dying in games. It means failure to me and I just can't seem to be able to change this mindset. So in the end I didn't have the patience nor the skill to really get into this game. Therefore it sits in my list with zero trophies and an F rank.

it becomes easier if you just continue to go through the dungeons as you would even if your gettin slaughtered but makin sure to collect items- although when I realised this I was 6hrs in and could'nt get past the first knight in dungeon 1-1 lol... :S Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I would delete Black Ops 2 because my disk is broken so i can't play it and it's stuck in 9% and I would also delete Bejeweld 2 since i can't even play it anymore because it says it a demo ever since they unlisted in the PSN store even though i bought the complete version before that happened

There's a ton I wish I could get rid of. Some games that are there because one of my roommates used my account without my permission (like Shank, Dark Souls, and Guitar Hero 5), others are from PS+ games that I didn't like (like Chronovolt, Outland, and Malicious), one is from when I was hacked (Fifa 14), and some I just did not like and never want to play again (like Resident Evil 4, Moon Diver, and Treasures of Montezuma Blitz). All in all, there's 39 games I wish I could remove. I could deal with just the games I didn't like being on there, but the other ones drive me kind of crazy when I think about them.

If I could delete than it would be the following games:

L.A. Noire

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

WET and

White Knight Chronicles

Thx to friends the first three games would I never buy. Maybe I would rent them again and try to complete but the last one; hell no... now with closed server I think I will sold the game x_x