what games from YOU'R list would you delete?...

DARKSCORPONOXR

I would delete:

Gundemonium Recollection (I will never get that to 100)

Resistance 2 (since the servers will shut down soon , I am too lazy to grind the 10000 kills trophy)

MAG (I don't know why in the hell I have that game)

Red Dead Redemption (I honestly jut hate that game. It's boring as sin to roam around in the West).

Super Street Fighter IV

PMs have been sent out. I am sick of the personal vendetta some of you seem to have and it needs to stop. If you can't post anything without insulting another member then don't post, if you continue to do it I'll make it so you can't post. 

Thanks,

Parker

HUWAAAAAAAAAAY???strange that you want to delete a game you already platted

anyway... so far, if there is one.. it would be Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

It's standing at Grade E with 1/37 trophy... curse of the PS+ >_<

I hate the game so much. It was my sister fault that telling me the game was fun. One of the most boring games I've played. The only thing I liked was the song at the credits.

None. The worst thing I've got in my trophy library is Resistance: Burning Skies, and even that game wasn't all that bad. Thankfully I'm not an OCD completionist, so I couldn't care less about missing out on certain platinums or what have you.

Having said that, there are a few games I would avoid like Megamind, Terminator: Salvation and Aab's Animals. Those are notorious for being easy to complete, which is fine as long as the game has artistic merit (i.e. The Walking Dead, Tearaway etc.) Can't see myself re-playing any of those 3 after I get all of the trophies.

I also try to avoid adding the same game to my library twice or more. For example, I've seen a lot of profiles on here where people have the PS3, PS4 AND Vita versions of Sound Shapes completed. Nothing wrong with that, but I'd personally hate having the same game listed multiple times.

As stupid as it sounds, I actually want to pick up that Hannah Montana game later on down the line and make it one of my platinum milestones for laughs :D

I'd get rid of low % games I've played or ones I disliked.

Free Realms

Pictionary

Jak 2

Cubixx HD

Limbo

Guardians of Middle Earth

Joe Danger 2

Malicious

Fat Princess

ICO

Demon's Souls

Shadow of the Colossus

Just to name a few.

Edited by spazza136

for me the only game i would want to delete is the game i have hidden, it was something that i didnt put on my account someone else i live with was playing on my account. other then that i wouldnt want to delete any of my 0%s im just as happy to have them on my list as i am my 100%s

army of two 40th day

battlefield bad company

hasbro family game night

the bigs 2

lord of the rings conquest

socom confrontation

fear 2

heavy rain

street fighter 4 

tiger woods pga tour 10

mk vs dc universe

super stacker

payday the heist

resident evil operation raccoon city

For me I already eliminated the games I have 0% and I won't be playing them. But the other games I would like to delete from my game list too are:

1. Battefield 3
  2. Capcom Arcade Cabinet
  3. Retro/Grade
  4. Smash Cars
  5. Need for Speed Most Wanted
  6. Need for Speed SHIFT
  7. GRID 2
  8. Cubbix HD
  9. F1 Race Stars
  10. Hamsterball
  11. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  12. Just Cause 2
  13. Outland
  14. MOTORSTORM Apocalypse
  15. Dead Space 2
  16. Chime Super Deluxe
  17. Mushroom Wars
  18. Call of Duty Black Ops

Mushroom Wars - nice game, but didnt have time to end this.

THE FIGHT- like above

Magic 2013 - like above

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - like above, and yes i know its not THAT long

Hamster Ball - i only played this beacuse of kids :/

Magic Orbz - like above

Rock of Ages- like above

Renegade Ops - didnt like it

CATHERINE - nice game but a little too hard for me, and i wanted Platinum from that.

LittleBigPlanet2 - sorry to say this, but... i didnt like this. Its great game, but not my style.

MOTORSTORM: APOCALYPSE - i dont like games with cars. Then why i played this? Beacuse it was on PS+

Demon's Souls - just beacuse i dont have any trophy from this game. so why i played this> Well i just start a little before selling PS3 and buying PS4.

Assassin's Creed III - like above - but i have onlu few trophy

Dragon's Dogma - like above

L.A. Noire - like above

Killzone 2 - i hate this series, and i want to forget about this. Why? Beacuse story is stupid, thats why!