what games from YOU'R list would you delete?...

DARKSCORPONOXR

Most of the games I'd like to delete are PS plus freebies that you download by some impulse and disliked them haha.

GRID 2

Runner 2

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Spartacus Legends

Jetpack Joyride (I actually enjoyed this game sooo much but I CAN'T SAVE i don't know why, so I'm never able to collect all trophies of this one)

Demon's Souls (I really want to play this game, but didn't feel like it and have been in 0% for soooo long)

King of Fighters XIII (Not a fan of this KoF and haven't played it since 2012 I think)

Closure

Dungeon Defenders (One Word: Boring)

Super Street Fighter IV (My brother installed this one in my account so... I've it on 0%

FIFA 11 

Double Dragon Neon (Felt like playing an arcade... but actually don't)

Ratchet & Clank: All for one

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Any game with crazy amounts of DLC trophies. Drives me crazy when I'm not at 100% for a game and when the DLC cost more than the actual game.

lol alot of games i have started out as 100% finished then the dlc comes out to ruin it... rdr has gotta be one of the biggest drops in completion rate for 100% fanatics who finished it before any dlc was out... Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

if you could delete games and their respective trophies from your collection what games would you delete and why?... they could be games you played but didnt like, they could be embarrassin disney games like hannah montannah that you wanna get rid of, games you dont intend on finishin, games that cant be finished due to server closure or games that are rubbish...

for me i'd delete some of my stinkers includin my disney game, one of my mortal kombat games and my fifa games... i'd delete ufc, sounds and shapes and possibly fallout: new vegas

(not to be confused with hidin games/percentages or typin about other ppl's games- this is about YOU'R own collection so keep it friendly)

Oh i would rly delete Fallout New Vegas. I didnt like it even a bit and the trophies ask too much effort for the game it is x.x also singstar because sony felt like giving it from nowhere and screwed up my list aswell. Edited by BUwUNY

For PS3 Disgaea 4, not because I hate the game, just because I feel like trophies are needless for a game that is centered around grinding.

Either that or Poker Night 2, cause I have this on PC and this thing takes too long to load(at times). So it's much slower than it's computer counterpart

For Vita it'd be Vahalla Knights 3, just *shutters* so bland....so much fan-service....so dull.

I do dislike games that just hand you trophies like cookies. The main reasons trophies exist is to make the game last longer, not to just make it just last 4-5hours or so(an average game's length).

Edited by HeroMAXD

SingStar I only downloaded it because it showed up on my PS3. I tried it but it only had some demo songs, so not even a single full song, and I'm not planning on spending any cash on it. It really annoys me that it shows up on my trophy list with an F and zero trophies.

Sports Champions (boring, sold it)

The Shoot (prefer other shooters)

Move Fitness (don't have room to play this, so sold it, 1 trophy)

Ico (never gonna play again)

Infamous (sold)

The Playroom on ps4. just clicked the icon on my ps4 curious about what it is, and it added it to my trophy list, it will always show zero trophy's, because i am not in to those kind of Games, I have no intention of ever playing that Game. But i may have to play and complete it just to get rid of that zero.

Edited by GothamJoker18