what games from YOU'R list would you delete?...

DARKSCORPONOXR

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, maybe Hotline Miami too...

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, maybe Hotline Miami too...

I really cannot recommend hotline Miami enough, and its a quick plat if you're willing to give it another shot (I did love every second, while my gf despised the game so understandable if you don't. Its apparently more niche than I thought)

I would definitely delete Dyad before anything else, I don't think I've been more frustrated by something that was free. I will probably never go back, everything else I plan to finish

I really cannot recommend hotline Miami enough, and its a quick plat if you're willing to give it another shot (I did love every second, while my gf despised the game so understandable if you don't. Its apparently more niche than I thought)

I would definitely delete Dyad before anything else, I don't think I've been more frustrated by something that was free. I will probably never go back, everything else I plan to finish

I'll retry hotline miami soon.. I had some difficulty to pass through level 3

For me it'd have to be the 2 CoD games on my list (MW 2 & WaW), neither appealed to me at all & Resident Evil 5, which is in my opinion the worst numbered Resident Evil game to date (How some think it's better than Resident Evil 6 is beyond me). There are others, I just can't be bothered looking through my list to refresh my memory (lousy heat wave :shakefist: )

Because Resident Evil 5 had 4's mechanics and tension, and a good atmosphere, while 6 had nothing. at all.

I say give MW2 another try, do special ops with a friend and you'll have a blast, same thing goes with Resident Evil 5.

I would delete Fifa 10 (Servers went down -.-), and Singstar... yeah...

GRID 2, Dyad, and Final Fantasy XIII.

I somehow forgot that I hated racing games, I've barely been able to stand playing Dyad, and I only played the very beginning of FF13 because I was bored and my friend had it.

Oh, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but only because I just got the Director's Cut.

Edited by lucifermoloch

The ones I can hide here, hehe...

Singstar, like most of people who got it without wanting it and found after launching it, you actually have to pay.

Same case with Ridge Racer Driftopia, I tried the beta and the trophies got installed when I launched it (and deleted the demo a few minutes later because it was basically the same crap as Unbounded :angry:)

Space Channel 2, weird input timing, I dropped it without even clearing the first level :rolleyes:

Blur, Ridge Racer Unbounded & Blazblue, other (very) disappointing games with very low trophies for that reason :unsure: