How to glitch Charted! - Speedrun, Charted! - Crushing & Sharpshooter

The speedrun is actually kinda fun if you use the modifiers like the one-hit-kill gun and infinite ammo. You just blast through the game like you're superman, impenetrable, crushing difficulty becomes a joke. You'll easily get way under the speedrun time even on crushing. 

But eh, to each their own I guess. 

5 hours ago, Mr_Aufziehvogel said:

There is a alternative way, which works fine with the PS5-Version (1.001.000 - as of 13th feb. 2022)

You don't need the PS4-Version!

Follow the steps:

condition - you have to play through the game once. It doesn't matter which difficulty or how long you need. 

1) Start a new game. Ensure that you RESET treasures and stats. Create also a new save game. Keep the save game where you made your play through untouched!

2) At the very start of the game. As soon as the white writing appears on your screen (before the boat sequence starts) quickly press options and manually safe over the new save you just made.

3) Exit to the main menu

4) Load your save game that you finished the game with. It will load you at the very end of the epiloge. Just press options and skip the film sequence. Now you will see the ending credits. 

5) In the ending credits hit options and load your new made save game. The game will start with the white writing again. Just go to options and leave to the main menu.

6) In the main menu:  now go to 'extras' and then 'credits'

7) The speedrun-trophy should pop now. Have fun.

Interesting!

On 13.2.2022 at 2:13 AM, Mr_Aufziehvogel said:

There is a alternative way, which works fine with the PS5-Version (1.001.000 - as of 13th feb. 2022)

Follow the steps:

condition - you have to play through the game once. It doesn't matter which difficulty or how long you need. 

1) Start a new game. Ensure that you RESET treasures and stats. Create also a new save game. Keep the save game where you made your play through untouched!

2) At the very start of the game. As soon as the white writing appears on your screen (before the boat sequence starts) quickly press options and manually safe over the new save you just made.

3) Exit to the main menu

4) Load your save game that you finished the game with. It will load you at the very end of the epiloge. Just press options and skip the film sequence. Now you will see the ending credits. 

5) In the ending credits hit options and load your new made save game. The game will start with the white writing again. Just go to options and leave to the main menu.

Thank you for the info. I edited the start post.

• Like 2

On 13/02/2022 at 1:13 AM, Mr_Aufziehvogel said:

Follow the steps:

3) Exit to the main menu

Thanks again, that method worked for the speed run trophy ? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/02/2022 at 1:13 AM, Mr_Aufziehvogel said:

Follow the steps:

3) Exit to the main menu

works as of 19th March 2022

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/01/2022 at 10:50 PM, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Shouldn't have to exploit a game to earn it.

I feel like letting others do what they want with earning their trophies and you just concentrating on earning your own trophies is a god tier option for you my boy. It's honestly not hurting you what they do so why worry....

13 minutes ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

I feel like letting others do what they want with earning their trophies and you just concentrating on earning your own trophies is a god tier option for you my boy. It's honestly not hurting you what they do so why worry....

I'm not worrying, i actually forgot about this until you replied lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 7:13 PM, Mr_Aufziehvogel said:

Follow the steps:

3) Exit to the main menu

Worked for me first try on PS5 digital, thank you so much!

• 1 month later...

I can confirm this still works as of 06/18/2022. I tried to play through and get the speed run legit but the trophy didn't pop even though I came in under 6 hours. I was so frustrated until I saw this in the forum, thanks!

On 2/12/2022 at 8:13 PM, Mr_Aufziehvogel said:

Follow the steps:

3) Exit to the main menu

Edited by sinister_reign85
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 28/1/2022 at 8:51 AM, Odd-Shokupan said:

Since the Legacy of Thieves Collection came out today I wondered if it is possible to glitch the speedrun trophy. Luckily it is possible!

I autopopped many trophies but since I used the 1.00 glitch back in the days not all trophies did unlock. So, if you dislike doing speedruns yourself, here is how it works:

• First of all you need an Uncharted 4: A Thief's End disc (PS4) and a savegame where you completed one playtrough.
  • Turn off your internet connection and delete the game.
  • Put it back in and check if your game is on 1.00.
  • Transfer your savegames on an USB for safety reasons and delete all of them on your PS5 except the first one, where you completed the game.
  • Start the game (PS4 disc).
  • Now create a new game on crushing and keep your stats.
  • It has to be the second savegame!
  • Play through the prologue.
  • When you have controll of Drake as a kid play to the section where you climb up the wall.
  • Save your game. Again it has to be the second savegame.
  • Go back to the main menu.
  • Select epilogue from chapter select on crushing and play through this chapter.*
  • You can skip the credits and head back to the main menu.*
  • Now start the Legacy of Thieves Collection.
  • Import the savegame you created.

Unfortunately the trophy for beating crushing did not pop for me. But maybe there is also a possible workaround. However I'm definetly gonna play it again on crushing to experience this definitive edition.

*People told me with the extra steps I added (marked with *), it is possible to get all difficulty related trophies including crushing.

Also here is a video you can watch to get the sharpshooter trophy easily:

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Sharpshooter

Thanks @Mr_Aufziehvogel for bringing up a way to get the speedrun trophy without needing the PS4 version of the game!

Hi, it doesn't work for me. I did all the steps, but when i save on the second savegame and go back to the main menu to select the Epilogue, i only have Prologue and Chapter 1 in the chapter select.

Edited by Walmiltur

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/02/2022 at 3:13 AM, Mr_Aufziehvogel said:

Follow the steps:

3) Exit to the main menu

As of 5.11.2022, it still works.

Tested on Ver. 1.002.000 (released 20.10.2022)

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...