Stuntmasta' after patch 6.00

Riporsa3011

Hi all. I'm getting this trophy glitched.  I have tried everything after getting multiple runs of 30k+ on different events.  I have tried closing the game,  finishing other events,  I tried Uninstalling n reinstall the game and doing a DIFFERENT gymkhana event  getting 30k on it. Still NOTHING,  can't get this trophy to pop for nothing.  Any other hints to make this work? It's the last trophy I need so I can Uninstall this piece of glitchy crap of a game. My very last resort is to delete my save and start a new one. I really don't want to go that route unless I really have to because the first gymkhana event is 6 races in, and that one is hard because of the choices of cars they give you. So that means I'll have to play maybe till the 2nd chapter and that's not even guarantee the trophy will unlock.  Fml!!! ... any help is appreciated

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bendermac said:

Search on Playground for Trophy 30k

There are a couple of maps that give you easy 150k points with no effort. Might work.

Is there a specific track you used? I tried a few in playgrounds and the trophy didnt pop. Any further suggestions as this is the plat breaker for me atm.

Edited by jjtae13
  • Like 1

On 29/01/2022 at 5:23 PM, BrasilKilla said:

Hi all. I'm getting this trophy glitched.  I have tried everything after getting multiple runs of 30k+ on different events.  I have tried closing the game,  finishing other events,  I tried Uninstalling n reinstall the game and doing a DIFFERENT gymkhana event  getting 30k on it. Still NOTHING,  can't get this trophy to pop for nothing.  Any other hints to make this work? It's the last trophy I need so I can Uninstall this piece of glitchy crap of a game. My very last resort is to delete my save and start a new one. I really don't want to go that route unless I really have to because the first gymkhana event is 6 races in, and that one is hard because of the choices of cars they give you. So that means I'll have to play maybe till the 2nd chapter and that's not even guarantee the trophy will unlock.  Fml!!! ... any help is appreciated

if your sure it's glitched, unfortunately you would have to delete your save, and do that trophy on a fresh save. reinstalling is the right thing to do, but the moment you load the game up with your glitched save active, the game syncs up with your save effecticely re-glitching your game, so delete the save. 

it sucks i've had it happen on games before. if you got other trophies to do, do those first, or you can delete save store in backup, speedrun to trophy do it, then load old backup and continue. sucks i know but hope this helps.

check that other people have popped it since the patch could be a glitched trophy from a bug or whatever on their end.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

4 hours ago, jjtae13 said:

Is there a specific track you used? I tried a few in playgrounds and the trophy didnt pop. Any further suggestions as this is the plat breaker for me atm.

I used the regular career mode for the trophy. I only found the playground maps when doing the afk for 1k miles trophy. Idk if these maps can pop the trophy.  The one I played had a ton of these pink boxes placed. The points just skyrocketed. Though, it's worth a shot.

I tried two different playground tracks where I easily got far more than 30k, however the trophy didn't pop up. Tried several times.

Is it required to earn it in  the career mode? I am afraid I will not succeed in such...

Edit:
Ok, ok... it is even explained in the trophy description: Score 30,000 or higher in a Career Gymkhana event.

This will be tough... (for me at least)

Edited by rey_delafleur
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

what are the differences in patch 1.0 and the latest patch? as in specifically getting this trophy

There may be other differences, but the the biggest change was at patch 5.00. They changed the scoring so that repeating a single trick over and over again gave diminishing returns. At release, to get 30k, all you had to do was a couple of tricks to get to x2, then spin around on the purple pad for a minute. That no longer worked because the points decayed from 2000 to about 250 per completed trick pretty quickly.

To offset that, they added a x3 multiplier. Best approach now is to get you multiplier up to x3 (and a score of ~15k) before hitting the purple pad. Here is a video I published just after 5.00 dropped giving an example. 

• Like 1

On 31/1/2022 at 6:13 PM, rey_delafleur said:

I tried two different playground tracks where I easily got far more than 30k, however the trophy didn't pop up. Tried several times.

Is it required to earn it in  the career mode? I am afraid I will not succeed in such...

Edit:
Ok, ok... it is even explained in the trophy description: Score 30,000 or higher in a Career Gymkhana event.

This will be tough... (for me at least)

Try your best, I know you can do it

On 6/2/2022 at 3:54 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

what are the differences in patch 1.0 and the latest patch? as in specifically getting this trophy

Doing the same trick will lesser the points you earn, that after 5.00

11 hours ago, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

Try your best, I know you can do it

Doing the same trick will lesser the points you earn, that after 5.00

best I can get on the latest patch is about 22 thousand, I'm only good at one certain track though and it's kind of far into the game

so I'm not sure if it's even worth playing on the patchless version and getting all the way up to that track again just to see if I can get more points, I worked out I could reach that track in about 20 something events

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 6:51 PM, sxie0212 said:

You can just do the drift and jump loop as long as you don't hit any obstacles. There will be a bonus score for not hitting anything. Changing manual transmission and use level 2 helps a lot.

Just in case I was the only idiot who didn't realize this: the wide black & yellow gates give you a substantial bonus only if *drift* cleanly through them.  You get a bunch of points if you can hit those bullseye targets while drifting too.

The "Narrow Gap" and jump bonuses are really obvious, but I just discovered the drift bonuses by accident last night and soon had *no* problem achieving this trophy on the Mesa Valley track.  Good luck, all!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, as I am the only stupid driver here, I ask for your support: Is there any particular setup (i.e. difficulty level and steering settings, like manual shifting vs. automatic) which would make this trophy a bit easier? I have really not much issues in succeeding in the different events but the Gymkhana events are a mystery - although I know what car, what track and which route I need to do, I simply cannot manage to keep the car under control.  Is there a certain "trick" like only tap the gas or break, or tap it like 50% or ... which would help?

• 1 month later...
On 3.03.2022 at 0:42 AM, turbotron_ said:

Just in case I was the only idiot who didn't realize this: the wide black & yellow gates give you a substantial bonus only if *drift* cleanly through them.  You get a bunch of points if you can hit those bullseye targets while drifting too.

The "Narrow Gap" and jump bonuses are really obvious, but I just discovered the drift bonuses by accident last night and soon had *no* problem achieving this trophy on the Mesa Valley track.  Good luck, all!

I just randomly read this thread, noticed your tip about the gates and decided to play this game for the first time in close to a year - got the trophy within 15 minutes. Thanks!